1. nicknick

GReddy Boost Selenoid wanted

No worries. We are so near what? hehe
  2. nicknick

Azmin, I only want the soleniod leh.... Leslie, Woah...so smart geh? hehe
  3. nicknick

WTS: Mitsubishi Evo 7 (2001)

Lazzy, you let the dealer to help you sell off your car? I believed you have to give some commission to them right? Well, good luck for your sale.
  4. nicknick

performance stuff for sale

DD, y so many stuff to let go huh?
  5. nicknick

Leslie, where did you get the solenoid replacement?
  6. nicknick

My Evo7 got STOLEN!!!!

Johnny, so sorry to hear that. I'll keep a look out for you. How did it happened anyway? We must really careful on our rides as those bastards are back to action again!!!! damn it!
  7. nicknick

WTA: Evo HID

DD, stopid, where is the place? What's our Evo HID spec? According to Ben which is Philips 4300k?
  8. nicknick

mmm guess I will have to wait one fine weekend to do that. Thanks man!
  9. nicknick

got my E8 ... hehe..

From the look itself, more towards the e8 MR. BTW, mind to share what was the price and year?
  10. nicknick

Ben, thanks for the heads up. Btw, is it hard to take out the bulb to test? I don't think it can be direct access to remove the bulb tho..
  11. nicknick

Bro, I just need one to replace woh..
  12. WTA: Evo HID

One of my HID xenon headlights is spoilt. I want to know anyone here has any insight as where I can get a replacement? How much would it cost? Thank you
  13. nicknick

PICs: Merdeka Night Convoy + TT

Golfer, long time never heard from you?
  14. nicknick

Test Drive for the 2007 new Mitsu Lancer!!

Oh...icic. Hey getting married? congrat to you.
  15. nicknick

My car got broken IN!!

OMG.. another case happened. Sorry to hear that. Is your housing area with guarded security?
  16. nicknick

bye bye lancer evo :(

It's sad sometimes we have to let go our beloved car. However, no matter what old ones don't go, new ones won't come! rite?
  17. nicknick

enkai tarmac evo

Coz he is too humble...hehe..
  18. nicknick

What's your Evo's FC?

Azmin's car is powerful yet very economical (FC). Mine one is totally opposite!. sigh...
  19. nicknick

What's your Evo's FC?

DD, your car is really fast la!! When you're driving your monster, wonder how u can secure ur balls! hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience