Search results

1. G

Ps-Powersport Electronic & Mechanical Products for sale.

hi bro...regarding your product, can it be install to mitsubishi triton ?? item 7 and 10... can it be install to my diesel turbo charged vehicle ?? bout boost level, not so sure bout it...! pls let me know. thank you...
  2. G

Pivot- Security Auto Timer Rm 150.00 Nett

bro, can this timer use with mitsubishi triton ? for your info, the triton is using cobra alarm. and how bout the installation ??
  3. G

(WTS) NEW GReddy RS Style Blow Off Valve *Complete Kit*

bro, can it be use on mitsubishi triton turbo ? can you check and see...
  4. looking for mitsubishi triton fog light

hi...i'm looking for used mitsubishi triton fog light. anyone having it ? pls pm or sms me at 012-6868464. thank you.
  5. G

Light Weigh Crank Pulley for Various Cars

hi.....! is there any for wira 1.5 ?
  6. G

-[wts]- Wira Rear Disc Brakes

thank you, brother tombstone....cheers..!!! hello.....!!! i'm gabriel, the buyer of ur fren disc brake on saturday.....well, just gonna say thanx here for helping a lot........and the things was in a very good condition....!!! and all of my frens said that it's really worth for such...
  7. G

myvi original rim for sale

myvi rims huh......RM 700 ? can negotiate some more ? may i know the brand of the tyres ? ok....where's ur location ? if kl, when can we meet ? thank for ur reply...
  8. G

myvi original rim for sale

myvi rims brother, how much u want to sell it ? with tyres ? how long u use it ? i'm interested...pm me the best price
  9. G

DASHBOARD GSR/MIVEC RM650-pic

gsr dashboard hi...bro..! the price of RM 650, including the air cond controller as well ? and how bout the wiring ? thank you.
  10. G

Momo Steering w/ bosskit

hi.....! i'm from kl, just wanna ask whether the steering come with the momo logo or proton logo. btw, if i'm interested, how bout the price and how to collect it. thank u...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Stolen car belongs to a very good friend of mine. Here are the details:

Model: Proton Wira Sedan
Registration Number: TS 7112
Colour: Pearl White
Date Stolen: 28th June 2008 (Saturday)
Time Stolen: Around 6.00pm
Wheel Type: Enkei RS5 (5 spokes)
Wheel Colour: Hyper Black
Engine Type: 4G93 Turbo GSR with MIVEC 'Blacktop' head
Engine Number: 4G93-BK5611
Chassis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience