Search results

1. A

Trueno for sale

bro, you got PM..
  2. A

Mitsu WRC Lancer Evo X Ralliart preview

with no fender arches... still scooby win my hearts for WRC... only the new hatch back... urghhhh...!
  3. A

Diesel, Walker reteam for new "Fast and Furious"

another series of F&F..? huh... imagine if they were about to use a waja and gen-2... it will be much more hillarious and entertaining... LOL...
  4. A

recaro semi bucket wif sabelt-rare

bro, how much for just the sabelt?
  5. A

[WTS]SSCUS Seats

bro you got PM... call me if you're interested with my satria 1.6 seats...
  6. A

Part 2: Monash Motorshow 2007 - Sunway Malaysia

the babes.. makes me drool...:dancing2:
  7. A

Wanna Talk About Drifting For FF Car !!!

i must say i agree with you bro.. FF can't drift.. it is build for grip action yet understeer is the most common problem with FF.. it's a nightmare.. but still there's a few foot and hand technique can be applied and and few adjustment on car has to take place such as camber setting, suspension...
  8. A

whoa... summore with drift pictures... =)
  9. A

PROMOTE's

thanks for the info bro... really appreciate it... i'll check with them soon...!! =)
  10. A

nevermind laa.. if he comes to TT, then it's a bonus.. if not, i'll just join you guys... but i'm a bit shy lor... everyone oso already a senior member... hehehe..
  11. A

:lol: hahaha... damn, i like you bro.. set one TT, sure i come and join you one... hehehehehe.... i have to learn from butty also... =)
  12. A

PROMOTE's

thanks bro ric.. but do any of you guys know how to contact them..? (VID workshop).. plus a quotation on bumber and skirts would be much appreciated... =)
  13. A

walauwei... where got fren like that one... that butty guys must be damn good arr..? where he normally play..? what car he use..? turbo or NA..? wahlau...
  14. A

wow... no challenger ke..? suge... :shades_smile:
  15. A

PROMOTE's

guys, where to get the VIDesign bodykits..? any informations..? and err, about promote, i heard the original side skirt is PU finish right..?
  16. A

recaro SR3 for sale

afri, ko punya jual kat aku laa... =)
  17. A

Proton & Perodua Owners Club (P2OC)

no problem bro... it's always a pleasure to met and make new friends.. :_: :_:
  18. A

Proton & Perodua Owners Club (P2OC)

wehh.. dun do that.. afraid nanti ramai awek pulak yang masuk sini.. hahahahaha....
  19. A

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

burger king is expensive lorr... we lepak at mamak okay laa... i finish work at 11pm.. so i can only come after that.. how to contact everyone..? =)
  20. A

BUMPER FOR SALE...CHEAP..CHEAP!!!

bro, you got PM... i'm looking for Buddy Club complete PU punya set.. front bumber, side skirt & back bumber... to be fits on my Satria... best price bro..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all,

need help here... as u know, iswara roof gets rusty easily...
sent for repair (plastered with fibre) b4 but it doesn't last long....

think of changing the whole roof... any suggestion on what roof can fit the iswara?? if possible wif sunroof...

TIA guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience