Search results

1. subsonique

::Used AUDI/VW Wheels with Tyres::

bumped to the top yeahhh!
  2. ::Used AUDI/VW Wheels with Tyres::

Used 18 x 8.0j stock A3 8P wheels along with 85% new tyres up for sale. Recently resprayed to gloss Phantom Black. Wheels are in superb condition. Reason for sale is because it does not fit my Audi B7. Details below. Item : Audi A3 8P wheels with tyres (original wheel cap included) Size ...
  3. ::Looking for more Audi gang::

hello everyone, we are looking for more AUDI owners/drivers/fans etc. just for knowledge sharing, activities, events, drives, TT Session, etc. drop a line here, and see how it goes.
  4. subsonique

Good Audi Workshop?

jthnlee, for JB, you can go to AutoPro and look for Jack. in case you need his number, please add me at 016.9466.917 and i will add you into Club Audi Malaysia's Southern Whatsapp Group so you can have more details.
  5. subsonique

alfa romeo

hey bro, which year is this V6? and where do you send for maintenance? thanks.
  6. subsonique

::Souped Up AUDI Q5 For Sale::

Sold!
  7. subsonique

RM235k is cash and loan, but cash buyer preferred. got a potential cash buyer looking at it tomorrow early morning, fingers crossed!
  8. subsonique

need the cash fast bro hehe.
  9. subsonique

UDPATED PRICE! RM235k ONLY! ALL MODS LISTED WILL BE GIVEN ALONG WITH THE PURCHASE.
  10. subsonique

Bumped and reduced.
  11. subsonique

bumping this car up!
  12. subsonique

bumped! super special price for cash buyer!
  13. subsonique

hehe yeahhh been off the scene and under the radar for quite some time bro. was focusing more on business though, but can never get away from the car scene for too long haha. my FIAT Bravo GT was sold long time ago bro. the only Italian i have with me now is the 156 V6.
  14. subsonique

haha no la. i am from Melaka. living in KL and Melaka. business in Melaka and KL. but the Q5 is in Muar at my friend's shop haha.
  15. ::Souped Up AUDI Q5 For Sale::

::SOLD! Souped Up AUDI Q5:: AUDI Q5 2.0ltr TFSI S-Line (sunroof & panoramic) Actual year of make 2010/Year of registration 2011/Declared 2009 - REVO stage 2 remapping (240whp++ and 380Nm++ torque) - STaSIS Engineering exhaust system - Neuspeed RSe14 19 inch satin black wheels - H&R 40mm...
  16. subsonique

Trade in Price.

bro, i just wanna sell my Q5, check it out and see how much you can evaluate. thanks. Performance Audi Q5 S-Line - Cars for sale Malacca - Mudah.my
  17. subsonique

GG Taurus

fuhhh! outstanding!
  18. subsonique

Dd drag n drift adjustable damper bmw e46

bro, PM me for BMW E46 330i please. thanks.
  19. subsonique

BMW E46 M3 325ci coupe UK spec Direct Owner

oh damn! i just got me an E46 330i! nice Coupe bro, if only i read this earlier...
  20. subsonique

[wts] Bride Cuga Semi Bucket Seat

bro, PM me how much for 2 to 4 pcs? thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience