Search results

1. Toyota Safety Recall - Older Models Involved

Folks take heed as this might go un-noticed. Apparently Toyota is recalling some Camrys and Altis' manufactured between 2000 to 2003. See the source for info: http://paultan.org/2013/04/11/toyota-safety-recall-camry-altis/ Any forummers driving cars specified in the article above take...
  2. Mazda 6 Recall - Malaysian Cars Affected

New Mazda 6 owners, please take heed to the following: 40 Mazda 6 Recalled in MY Better check with your dealerships soon to be on the safe side. Cheers!
  3. S

New Civic Type R to Kick out 265 - 300hp?

Madman...agreed...but those are seriously upgraded... This one, potential factory rated hp...imagine what aftermarket tuning can do...jeng jeng jeng!
  4. S

Philips crystal vision

bro, do u have any h3c bulbs?
  5. S

Original Enkei ABS Rim Cap

what size is that? diameter?
  6. S

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se bro, can you quote me the price for a pair of headlamps for the 99 telstar? Thanks
  7. S

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se well...the 1999 models all have projector headlights...so i was wonderinmg whether it was the crystal unit.. :)
  8. S

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se bro... do u have an image of the ford telstar 99 headlamp & corner? Thanks
  9. S

eibach spring pro-kits for various car

hey bro, do you have the following eibach kit for Ford Telstar/Mazda 626 SKU:EIB-5526.140 (2015). If yes, please pm me your best price.
  10. S

(EA) Viper & Clifford Car Security System

bro.. your alarm system super canggih....could you pm me something basic like a conventional alarm from the clifford range? What other brands do you carry?
  11. S

[WTS] Osram Cool Blue Hyper White Bulbs 5000K

does this work with normal projector lamps or do i need to get a HID conversion kit? My car is a '94 telstar with projector headlights. What is "H4", "H7" & "H1"
  12. S

For Sale: Bosch Xenon Hid Conversion Kit (4300k/6000k/8000k) All Type Bulbs Available

Re: For Sale: Bosch Xenon Hid Conversion Kit (4300k/6000k/8000k) All Type Bulbs Avail Hi Cola...Can you pm me your quote fro each range...as well as you location and if you do provide installation? Thanks bro!
  13. S

Ford Telstar Alternator

check your pm bro.
  14. S

Ford Telstar Alternator

ask your mechanic to find for you or just drive to munlee and ask them. Should not cost more than rm180. labout not included.
  15. S

Custom Polyurethane Engine Mounts

Guys...nice to some exchange of ideas... Am still hunting for the elusive 3M product. So far what I have done is to change the faulty mounting on my u12 and add a front mount...i was lucky to find a bracket...the problem is considered solved at the moment but i will continue to find ways...
  16. S

monroe n gabriel abs for stock car

Hi bro, Can you quote me the price for the following monroe parts:- SENSA-TRAC® STRUTS 71628 / 71629 STRUT-MATE BEARING PLATE (Upper Spring Seat) 902922 STRUT-MATE BEARING PLATE...
  17. S

hi bro....have gone around to some of these mechs and the type of PU glue sealant they show is the softer version of what i am seeking. I have however found a mechanic who makes his own teflon based mountings....bugger that thing is real hard...:argh: if you have constipation problem...
  18. S

risya - thanks for the info bro but in case you find his contact, please let me know..:wavey: skywalker - Understand where you are coming from. I am driving nissan u12 with an SR20 auto n/a. The problem with this car is that it only comes with 3 engine mounts...2 side (l/r) and 1 rear. no front...
  19. S

Nope...Have already checked out Ace. Have e-mailed 3M malaysia still no news...
  20. Custom Polyurethane Engine Mounts

Hello people, Have you guys come across anyone doing custom polyurethane engine mounts? Any information will be useful. Also, if any of you have moded your stock motor mounts with PU, please share some info, especially on where to buy the PU Gam... I have been searching for PU, especially 3M...