Search results

1. C

so who is going Super GT this year?

SIC should be reading this message and close it only...what did they made for us in this race... plenty of empty spaces, minus annoying monkeys running around...minus teams arrived...minus race queen ... and sic only left us... who still keeping hopes and keep coming back but this time...
  2. C

mr hafizi from misitry of ... no offence... talking to SIC like wasting your energy. well not a bad attemp... waiting for your news. and don't be suprising that they don't even bother you. SEPANG ARE YOU READY?????
  3. C

dear GT3 ya... the pit pass is nothing expensive in my point of view... never think about the paddock club... so only paddock club is expensive... i've been visiting sepang since they launched japan gt championship. i'll keep my finger crossed for a safe and fun race in sepang. (who want...
  4. C

GT3... RM250 doesn't include the pit pass.... media pass also expensive... paddock club don't even think about it RM1800... buying expensive ticket already headache... SIC "Hang high high" to sell ticket... expecting this year will have pleanty of empty seats.
  5. C

what to say... as long got roadshow... don't mind when and where will it be already... and please don't push sic too far... or not next time we'll need to buy ticket to go to Japan to see SUPER GT...
  6. C

ya...roadshow and RQ appearing is ON!!! but only 3 days in KL 1st day in Johor. 2. Date 13th June 2010 Venue SONY Centre @ Low Yatt Plaza Time 3.00pm – 5.00pm 3. Date 14th June 2010 Venue Sunway Pyramid (New Wing) Time 12.30 – 1.00pm -@ display car - Orange Entrance...
  7. C

can't wait... better charge the battery well...get ready my japanese...long time no use already....
  8. C

didn't noticed that the ticket already discount from RM 150 -> RM 100... got 30% discount... (BUT why not 50%?... why no student fare?... why no roadshow...why...) but i still don't have REAL TICKET yet....(only got receipt)....
  9. C

The saddest story in Super GT history !!!

BRO DK2.... don't say you'll get electric shocked... you should be lucky that we...(few hundreds of people included... ) no need to wear lifejacket to cross the underpath... ha ha... no no no no cheap cheap massage... i mean top class beauty ($$$expensive$$$) spa... not cheap spa... or...
  10. C

Super GT "Pitwalkabout" Passes to be WON!

can we just get discount.... i don't want funny lucky draw la.. .already got pit pass...
  11. C

i'll be there... (hopefully not to use my NPL body protection gear... heat stoked) :hmmmm:
  12. C

but not a bad idea to makeover for the circuit... let say... entrance side (from guard post to main grandstand) actually can be a LRT entrance... the front hall...can built a 5-6 stories high building ...for super view.... maybe place a HOTEL?...spa or reflexology... (ouch~...for tired...
  13. C

DKII... sorry about the article i forgot where i'd read about the Sepang CEO...(either SIC CEO Razlan Razali....or the son of Tun Mahathir... mokhzani mahathir) said in the E-News before... they will continue organizing GT and other international race....(the tag i remembered...It is what it is...
  14. C

hayashi86 NO DISCOUNT ... even need to PAY EXTRA RM2.00 for TRANSACTION FEE... thank you SIC... i'll remember you ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ---------- and ya... there're rumours about the LAST SUPER GT in...
  15. C

dear sifu(s):adore: SIC says it wouldn't be the last year helding SuperGT. i don't understand why Sepang still don't want to clearify the situation...BUT... sepang don't update for us... will made us BLUR BLUR:bawling:
  16. C

"what kind of full body armor....?" 1)...camera covered with all kinds of sponge and bubble wrappers... 2)...get knee and elbow protector (like skaters)... so that what ever or whoever push you...you'll be safe...god bless us. ---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  17. C

hello bro ZTH... i'm going with full armor. full body protection...NO MORE MARSHALL BULLYING
  18. C

Super GT 2009

i got the same problem also... camera got bang by the "track monkey"... oh they are called marshal la... oh~~ don't feel like marshalling...like monkey....ee
  19. C

Super GT Rd.4 2009 Race Queens Pictures (56K warning).

ho brother.... you geng la...:love: nice pic...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience