Search results

1. F

Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

always like blue DC5... free bumps for u bro... :)
  2. F

Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

from the look of the picture, the only way all four wheel rip off was he was driving fast probably on the opposite direction, lost control and spun. the 4 wheel got hook onto the road divider hence the speed rip the whole suspension arm off. the car did turn turtle then back to down. thanks...
  3. F

Honda Civic Type R original Door

is the the new facelift door mirror with auto fold or the older model.?
  4. F

Federal FZ-201 - Semi Slick

Bro where u got the price rm780 for 225/40R18? Is cheap fo rfz-201. Last I check was rm800-900 plus.
  5. F

Subaru Impreza S202

Sunday Bump...
  6. Subaru Impreza S202

### Welcome View/Test The Car ### ### SPECIAL OFFER ### ### HELPING A CLOSE FRIEND TO SELL ### * S202 Series * S202 Lightweight Spec C Series (Aluminium roof, door, hood, trunk) * S202 Factory STI engine oil cooler * S202 Factory Power Steering Cooler * S202 Intercooler Water Spray *...
  7. F

Original spec civic Type R (FD2)

go for ohlins bro... sure ur wife suka.. can sleep inside.. kekeke
  8. F

(wts) new perodua 1.5 se/extreme

Perodua spoil their own market. They should have launch this model when they launch the new model 1.3. Why? The myvi 1.3 elegance model is selling at RM53000 and the new myvi 1.5 SE is selling at RM 54000 with just RM1k difference I don't think anyone will get the elegence model anymore. They...
  9. F

Honda Integra DC5 Type R

super cool colour (body + rim)
  10. F

Civic EG6 k20a Type R

sweet bro.... free bump for u ...
  11. F

honda civic EP3 type r

nice ride bro... ups for u bro.. :)
  12. F

Hypertune Car 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco TSI 2.0 in Perfect Condition

nice car there free bump mate...
  13. F

Dixcel HS series Rear slotted Rotors FD2R

item SOLD moderator pls close the thread. thx
  14. F

Honda Integra DC5 Type R - Race Parts forsale, Mugen, Spoon, CWest, Ings, Hondata,etc

Re: Honda Integra DC5 Type R - Race Parts forsale, Mugen, Spoon, CWest, Ings, Hondata bro can u pm me the size of the offset for your Wheels – Yokohama Advan Model rim and also the offset for your mugen MF10 rims interested in those items.. thanks
  15. F

GT3 RS vs RADICAL S3 in Sepang

nice picture @swgn.. real nice pict
  16. Dixcel HS series Rear slotted Rotors FD2R

Sold sold
  17. F

For sale: FD2R Honda Civic Type R (Nov 2008)

Hi It's the car still available?
  18. F

Some of the girls from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

Yes yea that girl. ---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ---------- Who is she?
  19. F

Some of the girls from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

anybody knows the girls on the Blaupunkt booth around 12-1noon on the 3/12 she looks hot.. hahhaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys. I am Joshua Stevens but you can call me Josh and I am from Baltimore. This is my first post and I would like to take the opportunity to ask about the problem of my audi. My audi starts enough but when the car is about to run, It would die like it has ran out of gas. When I checked the gas, it was at a high level so I'm wondering what can be the problem. Can I go to Baltimore auto repair shops and use all my money to fix it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience