Search results

1. M

Inter Type R Gathering/TT

is this place the one next to dataran prima Bump: is this place the one next to dataran prima??
  2. M

>>any Seremban People<< N9

hello people...
  3. M

K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

I met Gary and Chris...
  4. M

Yep... This tuning is for me to reach malaysia safely, I will need to go back and retune for more aggresive power using Malaysian petrol... Will need to use amoil's dyno for more accurate graph...
  5. M

Car finally finish, achieved 224 ponies at the wheels running on 95 RON petrol.
  6. M

from kl to laos is 2400km... i take around 4 days to reach coz i dun drive at night... i drive around 7 hours/day, a slow and relaxing drive... mine is a malaysian registered car...
  7. M

Me aa... I am working in Laos, I drive every year with another EP3 from kl to Laos... I will drive back to malaysia for cny and drive back to laos after...
  8. M

Toon Engine Shop in Bangkok
  9. M

Now no problem already, can start like normal already, the tuner settled liao... Today tuning time... hehehe
  10. M

Does anyone know is the K24 starter from the CRV same with the K20 starter?
  11. M

moruh: I think should be able to... as you said same engine... ehhe... edddial: I have a set at home, the silver one not white
  12. M

Actually now the car is ready already, when i use only the mugen ecu, the car starts like normal but when i use the f-con tohether with the mugen, it is very hard to start. When we check on the starter gear which is made from some kind of fiberglass, hancur already. So my mechanic says that the...
  13. M

Civic-R: Because my tuner got a used V-Pro for sale, so i thought buy from him lor. How is Hondata, is it good? If my car still got problem then I may change to Hondata. na_power: The kit can be used for turbo also.
  14. M

Which cam setting? Hi bro, I am driving a DC5, currently upgrading to the Toda 2.2 litre kit with Spec C cams using F-Con V-Pro and Mugen N1 ECU as base. Which setting of the Spec C cams did you set for your engine? Did you change any of the engine internals? Mine is now in the workshop...
  15. M

Chop Shop Item..

Hi bobo, can you pls find for me the clutch line for DC5, from the clutch master pump up to the flexi hose... pm me if you have...
  16. M

Do you know of anyone which have installed the Toda Spec C cams into the K20 engine? If have any problems arising from the cams?
  17. M

hey ppl, finally found some K20 kakis here, any gatherings?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a kia sportage year around 1997 - First model
So the Alarm remote control (Original from kia) already LOST. hence the Alarm has disable engine from Starting

Well , Starter spinning . But the SPARK PLUG has been disabled and fuel CUT OFF

I have take out ecu and check the power supply - All power supply goes in to ECU , But what else HAS BEEN CUT OFF ???

If i get to know which thing cut off and i can bypasss it . den engine START ...

anyone can help me ?

ANYONE can tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience