Search results

1. evo4g63

Car Broken In Thief Mat Rempit Sunway PJS 11

is a sad case and no one dare to stop them...
  2. evo4g63

Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

some photo i taken on a myvi ... the driver speechless seeing his tyre in this kind of condition meanwhile at the same time few other cars also "strike" the nails...
  3. evo4g63

Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

it happened about a month ago @ duta tol heading to northern ... few cars became victims... if not mistaken on the T&G lane...
  4. evo4g63

Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 -broke in house-

thanks for sharing , will help to watch out for this bastard as i m staying somewhere near that area too..
  5. evo4g63

Major Crash: New BMW F10 M5 - 60 year old man, passenger and dog survives

lucky he and the passenger survived the crash...
  6. evo4g63

Wira Slammed Superbike Store Repeatedly!!

wat the heck ? where about it happened?
  7. evo4g63

Look Out Point, Hulu Langat, Closed? Why?

it is great place to escape from kl ... nice view nice foods.. so sAD they shut down the operation , damm it..
  8. evo4g63

Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

if not mistaken this car owner is at kota kemuning area...
  9. evo4g63

STOLEN:SGTi WHL 9151

damm it ... is like challenging u to hunt for him...
  10. evo4g63

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

read the story from facebook then malaysiakini... RIP to Myvi driver... any news over the peoples in the vios? 1 thing for sure BHP has enough shit over the oil leak @ gulf of mexico... now the cheras tmn pertama got their ass leak becos of the fire extinguisher case... if 1 person can...
  11. evo4g63

WORKS Engineering Drop in Filter

hi andy, do u hv this drop in for suzuki sx4 sedan?
  12. evo4g63

i'm having problem with my gen 2

i driving a gen2... theres nothing wrong wif ur gearbox.... the system help to slow down during going down slop... drive for some time u will get use wif it
  13. evo4g63

2005 Gen2 Got Irritating Sound

is the sound like hitting plastic sound cos it happen to my 04 gen2 too.... especially making turn...
  14. evo4g63

A close call at Era Walk, Seremban

Sorry on what happen these days the low life bastard will attack any car ... but u were lucky that they cant hijack ur ride....
  15. evo4g63

WMJ8257 Waja Subang Parade

u bother to post here but don bother makes a police report if i were one of the owner i sure damm feel angry..... FYI police station just less than 5 min's drive and u can catch shower n movie any time .... dammm....
  16. evo4g63

GEN 2 on fire yesterday morning in Cyberjaya

my condolence to the victim of this accident.
  17. evo4g63

Which bank have bad credit card service?

OCBC is far worst call non stop asking for payment eventhough u inform them when u gonna make the payment .... the way the collection staff talk is compatible to AH LONG ... is like u don pay now i will burn down your house,... damm inpolite... HSBC & CIMB is ok for me... even offer higher...
  18. evo4g63

the samseng of vvti at ttdi

perhaps the slot was reserve by the dealer and is for their customer, otherwise why they bother to ask how long u gonna park ur car there... just my 2 cents
  19. evo4g63

Idiot Drivers

of cos u... no laws stated no lights on during day time.. is good at least the car infront will notice u... just like how they notice the motocylist... Bump: of cos u can... no laws stated no lights on during day time.. is good at least the car infront will notice u... just like how they notice...
  20. evo4g63

White Myvi SE PHE 9389 disamun!!!!!!!

will look out for suspecious myvi & honda...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy~I have something really Urgent that i want to ask~
I'm selling my car soon and now i realize that i have 44 DBKL summons under this car plate number~
All this summons is due to parking problems~non of that is speeding or anything~
Will these summons effect my car being sold or anything like that?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience