Search results

1. About Merc 190e

Hi Guys :D, i'm looking for some info on the 190e, my intention is to buy a 2.0 and upgrade to 2.3 or 2.5 later. whats d fuel consumption and maintenance for a 190e 2.0? what is the potential for upgrades? how difficult is it to get parts for upgrades? what can be done to the brakes and...
  2. MAM Roadshow

Hi AutoXers and potential AutoXers, Motorsports Association of Malaysia is currently carrying out a roadshow. One of the events in the roadshow is an Autocross. This is an opportunity to try your hand at one of the easiest forms of motorsport. please go to their website Motorsports...
  3. GRA Rd2 - July 15

Hi all AutoXer and potential AutoXers, GRA Rd2 is gong to be on July15, 2007. register soon to avoid dissapointment C ya
  4. AutoX Calender

Guys, For those who know, can we compile a list of events for 2007? so can prepare ourselves and promote a bit to friends ;) I believe the R3 calaender is out but without venue. anybody can contribute this info? btw, any other organizer aside from R3 and GRA?
  5. performance stuff for sale

4g93 performance stuff for sale - update3 guys, have the following available GSR (Turbo) intake manifold - SOLD 1.8 proton ori plug cables - RM80, reduced to RM70 adjustable pulley,1 pair, steel, modded from ori - SOLD FSE fuel regulator, no gauge - SOLD shortened gear stick - RM70...
  6. SAFC stolen

Hi guys,Here is another sad SAFC case.Mine was ripped out of my car sometime yesterday.The guys/s who took it also trid to take my vacuum gauge but was not successful.So if anybody comes across an SAFC with no wires, it could be mineThanks
  7. bmw e21 modifications

Hi guys, just wanted to find out if anybody has done any work on an e21? was considering a rb26. if you guys have any information or suggestion the concept now is to prepare weekend/track day toy please feel free to post here. Thanks
  8. KE70 conversion

Hi all bros, I have recently bought a KE70, still in running condition, plan to slowly mod, but no ideas on how to do Body work is straightforward the plan is is to upgrade brakes and suspension, bt dunno what to fit, engine also cant decide, i hear people talking about BT(black top?) and...
  9. Stuff for sale

Stuff for sale(MIVEC header,Throttle body etc) Bros, I have these items for sale Mivec header - RM250 Ori 4g93(proton) header and down pipe - 1 set RM200 4g93 throttle body - RM200 ori proton 1.8 plug cables - RM100the prices are nego, but within reason :) PLease call or sms to...
  10. engine monitoring

bros, has anybody seen a device that can monitor oil pres, oil temp, water temp, volt, amps, vacuum in 1 package? buying gauges for each is quite expensive, also worry about idiots stealing. your input much appreciated thanx
  11. P

Tyre comparisons

To all ZtH, Anyboby wanna post their comments on tyres? interested in comparisons between FAlken St115, Potenza G3, Toyo Proxes t1, kumho ecsta(dunno which1) etc. gonna change tyres soon but dunno which to go for. looking for good grip in wet and dry, relatively quite, should last for 70,000km...
  12. E21 - to convert or to maintain?

Hi guys, i have an e21, currently not running. i am considering a new engine, but cannot decide to stick with Bimmer engine or to go japanese. Any 1 done this before? the car is expected to be a daily runner, with a bit of go, to satisfy those times of need. Any comments? Thanks a lot to all...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience