3. T

[WTS] Aircon Filters for Many Models

hi do you have the filter for lexus is250 ? pm me the price pls
  4. T

[WTS] Bosch Carbon Cabin Filter

Hi Do you have the filter for lexus is250 ? pm me the price pls
  5. T

New Tyre

Wah so expensive remember change my N8000, nexen for less than RM1500 for 4.
  6. T

sharing BIG problem in my Is250

check ur sterring ball joint, or the roll bar bush and ball join
  7. T

IS250 maintainance

usd 220
  8. T

IS250 maintainance

You are right there are tones of reason for misfire, all the work shop you go will tell you to do this and that but not able to tell exactly what is the problem becasue they are lazy to put in the dianostic to check the problem. They think they are GOD can see what is the problem without plug in...
  9. T

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

I think we should have a big gathering for all the Is owner here....then we can drive more interest in this.........may be someone can take the lead to makle this an official lexus club endorsed by Lexus Malaysia to promote lexus in Malaysia.
  10. T

club name........

I think we should not limit to IS but to all may be "lexus my"
  11. T

IS250 07 japan with auto folding mirror

I think you need to do the setting, should have but not activated
  12. T

Mis understand

Totally agreed why bother to talk to someone who cant even differenciate honda and hyundai, for them all are cars only. wasting time even to explain to them.
  13. T

IS250 07 japan with auto folding mirror

yes, standard for all jpn spec
  14. T

TT Session this friday, 23 Mac

Sorry to hear that bro. My condolences to your family.
  15. T

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

I tought AFS ( Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ) is standard on all IS and the headlight washer (+HID) is optional, available on UK-L spec onl and Japan spec as option.
  16. T

Best IS250 to buy, UK or Japan spec?

Simple switch to sport mode and hold on to 5th gear on 5000rpm and check if your can can go beyond 220km/h, I tried 4th gear on 6500rpm it hits only 200km/h may be my car is too old lo :driver:
  17. T

Best IS250 to buy, UK or Japan spec?

Are you they are is250 ? in US majority are is350 and some other country are is300. I yet to see an is250 hit 240km/h. I think i must sit in your car to see this happening.
  18. T

TT Session this friday, 23 Mac

where is this place ? nv been before can someone show the direction pls
  19. T

Replace Gear Oil

Any good workshop recomendation to do the ATF change beside vision ?
  20. T

Fuel Consumption Thread

City driving mostly can get 450++, depend on the traffic condition in the city jammed can get 450+, smooth get 500+. For highway guarantee can get 550 ++, i got 580+ before but dont spped more than 140km/, set on cruise control 120km/h guarantee can get more than 600+. If you cant get this it is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a kia sportage year around 1997 - First model
So the Alarm remote control (Original from kia) already LOST. hence the Alarm has disable engine from Starting

Well , Starter spinning . But the SPARK PLUG has been disabled and fuel CUT OFF

I have take out ecu and check the power supply - All power supply goes in to ECU , But what else HAS BEEN CUT OFF ???

If i get to know which thing cut off and i can bypasss it . den engine START ...

anyone can help me ?

ANYONE can tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience