Search results

1. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

Sorry was busy recently and forgotten to update...JBL BP 1200 sold.. Only left with the Idmax :regular_smile:
  2. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

update with eclipse HU sold
  3. Y

alpine vs eclipse vs pioneer

Hehe thanks for inviting :regular_smile: ..but got things line up for me to do liau :confused_smile:
  4. Y

alpine vs eclipse vs pioneer

Have u audit this HU before? :regular_smile:
  5. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

update with xtr sold....bump :regular_smile:
  6. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

Thanks for the bump :regular_smile:
  7. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

yo bro is used.but highly taken care off and i can assure you the condition of it.View to believe.
  8. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

updated with pictures
  9. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

consrito, thanks for the bump izso, nope mine is a g4 not g5 :regular_smile: ... XTR booked at the moment :_:
  10. Y

ICE stuffs for sale

PM replied :_:
  11. ICE stuffs for sale

I have a few ice items for sale 1) Eclipse 8051 Rm 850 (sold) Pic: http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7493/eclipsehu5se.jpg 2) Orion XTR 900.2 G4 (SOLD) Power Output (RMS): Stereo - 225w x 2 @ 4 ohms 450w x 2 @ 2 ohms Mono Bridged - 900w x 1 @ 4 ohms...
  12. Y

TOHO Extreme

saw this in lelong.....they claim that can last for 100 k km....can save $$ in a long run tough...what do you guys think about this oil? Hosted @ Lelong Picture Services We will like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our product and customer referral program...
  13. Y

Alpine monoblock for sale

item sold....sorry for not updating here earlier.....
  14. Y

[WTS] Various Items - JBL, Kicker

His items are in very good condition....hurry up and make him a offer before it is gone :D:D:D
  15. Y

Diy : Undercarriage Lights

wahahahha can accomodate more then thatler..... nice place to DIY salt fish also :P
  16. Y

Student icers

Ooi....finally you are here....hehe..you richer...someone planning to go for full JL setup soon :P...kekeke.... I manage to get my items at good bargin price only....if not also cannot afford
  17. Y

Student icers

haha then?should be ultimate among the ultimate :P....anyways...where are you guys studying?
  18. Y

Nice cars from your school/college..

yes,they are both brothers and studying in VU...got the cars for their birthday present
  19. Y

Student icers

err...for a low budget of course yes cause it is quite a resonable woofer for that price....but if u have a higher budget....go for something better out there.Anyway if you are around damansara area and want to hear how the sub sounds you can call me...prob can meet up with you and let you hear...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The car that has taken the world by storm is now in Malaysia. Naza Group of Companies introduced the multiple award-winning Chevrolet Cruze at an event launched by Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak.

The Chevrolet Cruze is equipped with a 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder power plant that generates...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience