Search results

1. G

Deepavali Minum2

Yeah, its a long weekend so I'm going fishing :biggrin:
  2. G

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Well it probably does. Engine lantai cannot be started to be listened to. In a halfcut the prospective buyer can start and listen to how the engine runs. Luckily the engine lantai I am selling has been started and even driven by my mechanic and friends...it's nicccceeeee....I liikeeeee...
  3. G

Deepavali Minum2

Myvi with baby on board sticker and lacey tissue box covering and a couple of heart shaped pillows accepted?:listen:
  4. G

Nismo sticker for LMGT4 wheels

Sigh...the more I look at LMGT4s, the more I fall in love with them :love::love::love: Here's some pics of a set that I have been drooling over...they are 18x9.5
  5. G

I've decided to get forged internals for my project and will be ordering a full rebuild kit with forged parts. I've also had a good chat with my mechanic and he told me my prices are a bit on the high side. So I've decided to hold a CLEARANCE SALE!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: 700cc...
  6. G

Update: Clutch SOLD :biggrin: 2540 Turbos inspected at Turbo Tong and given the all clear. Lai lai :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  7. G

Best Twin Clutch

Cannnnnn.....just PM me...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: But your one is BNR34? Probably the pipes won't fit bro.
  8. G

My car is tiny .... :love:
  9. G

Best Twin Clutch

I reckon 50k minimum if you buy brandnew parts for an absolutely stock rb26. You can do it a lot cheaper if: 1. There's already a lot of tuning parts in the car when you bought it. 2. Buy used but still in good working condition parts. 3. Sensible mods eg. Garrett instead of HKS, stock IC...
  10. G

Best Twin Clutch

Yeah I was just going to comment on this. Even 600hp at the engine is tough going and where everything really needs to be up to scratch. Otherwise it's not long before engine failure occurs. It also involves quite a lot of money to be spent...easily above RM20k I reckon, if you start from a...
  11. G

370Z Test Drive & TT

Stalled a brand new car? :biggrin::embarassed::flute:
  12. G

Hmmm, I wonder whether he can get a set of genuine LMGT4s in 17x9 et22 or CE28s.....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: anyone in contact with him?
  13. G

Best Twin Clutch

There's someone selling an ORC triple plate clutch here for RM2500. I've seen the plates with my eyes and they look almost new! Try looking over at the market place section. I've just sold my Nismo twin plate clutch for cheap :bawling: plates are quite worn but some experienced dudes who...
  14. A true enthusiast is not necessarily a good driver

Discuss. (Now I lepak with a certain skyline gang. They are super-drivers, terrorizing Federal Hiway, Genting and Lukut. So I'm feeling a bit insecure because I'm a grandma-type driver hehehehehe:lollypop::handkiss: )
  15. G

Buying a GTR.

Supercar only on 3rd party? :stupid: Fuhhh they are living life on the brink, well I guess they can afford to. My rusty old japanese grandfather car fully insured 1st party at full market value , equal to Temujins :biggrin: Actually market value is a bit higher (and rising)...
  16. G

why bnr price never drop????

aiyaaa so complicated wannn.....no need lor....ini maciam kira....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: BNR34 tulun haliga RM15k tahun tahun... BCNR33 suda talaa tulun haliga... BNR32 mau naik haliga RM10k tahun tahun hehehehe :love: On a more serious note, BNR32 was 4.175 million yen brand new...
  17. G

why bnr price never drop????

As a rule, cars will always depreciate. IMHO, BNR34s will depreciate further especially now it's nearing the age limit for car loans. BCNR33s have pretty much hit rock bottom since no loans are available for them. BNR32s too. But they seem more collectible due to being the original GTR...
  18. G

Buying a GTR.

Basically I think most insurance companies will try to avoid insuring Skylines/GTRs UNLESS the main agent endorses your car....can anyone in the insurance line confirm or correct?
  19. G

Sorry for the bump but I've just uploaded LOTS of pictures for your viewing pleasure. Offer for my massage still stands hehehe...:biggrin:
  20. G

RB26 PLUS FORGED HKS 87mm PISTONS

Pictures of block: Standard rb26 oil and water pump included:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The levee surrounding the 2009 Nissan Murano (which should have been revealed for the first time at the LA Show press days on Nov. 14, 2007) has been fractured for the second time in a week.

This time, the guys who like connecting cars let out two new images of the second generation crossover along with a few details. Unlike the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience