Search results

1. A

kancil turbo

Thanks for the sms, anyway I don't think I can afford to buy your car. Just imagine, this afternoon I've checked with one of my friend who is a used car dealer and he said that financing for Perodua Kancil 660 (M) doesn't matter standard or turbo can go up to RM6,000.00 for maximum of 3 years at...
  2. A

kancil turbo

Bro, possible tak to lower harga lagi? 1996 model (12 years old car) quite difficult to get financing. Very interested, but unfortunately the financing banks are not helping !! Sms me at 012-2030552 the lowest price, tq.
  3. A

Japan Speed Trap Detector

Bro, just for info X,K band radar detector cannot be use on Malaysian road anymore, not effective as our cops are using the laser gun. I did bought one similar to yours in 1996 for RM800.00, brand new, brought back by a friend from Japan, but now just keep at home, useless/obsolete already!
  4. A

-wts- o2 xda exec

Bro, interested to buy, RM1,300.00 can?
  5. A

Continentals Style No Plate for All Type of Vehicle

Do you have any frame plate for Chevrolet? Interested to order white color numbers, 2 lines for front & back, how much?
  6. A

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Bro, getting my Optra 5 next week but without bodykits....Do you have the OEM bodykits? 5 pcs PU, screw on. Pls sms me at 012-2030552 Thnx.
  7. A

This E60 M5 is sick!

This is a M5 with straight flow exhaust system without any silencer from manifold until the quad tailpipes.................fierce, sounds like american muscle cars.
  8. A

Nokia 9500 Communicator for sale (used)

Bro, call me at 0122030552...very interested.
  9. A

sun visor monitor with built in cd/dvd player. Good or not?

A friend installed in his Avanza a year ago, only have problem with the connector/latch. It seems that the connector will become loose after some time and the visor won't stay in place, it will keep on coming down. My friend finally removed the visor and fixed a roof mount monitor...
  10. A

Japanese reverse siren wiring???

change the wiring. It uses either red or red/white. If currently yours is connected to one of the mentioned wires, try to change to the other, good luck...
  11. A

Dell Notebook Bagpack

Bro, I'm offering RM50.00. Is it deal?
  12. A

[wts] O2 Mini >>urgent Sale!!<<

I'm also offering RM800. pm me if you are willing to let go...
  13. A

Japanese reverse siren wiring???

The black wire connect to your car body (earth) and the red or red/white wire connect to the reverse light wiring power source. You can check that the loudness of the siren differs when you connect either red or red/white wire to the power source. One is louder than the other, sorry can't...
  14. A

[WTS]10" Rockford Fosgate RFZ2810 Subwoofer

How about RM320.00 for both? serious buyer.......
  15. A

[WTS]10" Rockford Fosgate RFZ2810 Subwoofer

Bro, RM250.00 for both, I will take ASAP..!! Location?
  16. A

Power Cushion Buffer

Bro, wanna fit into my Kenari. Location plz.
  17. A

Levin Seat Lelong......

Bro, can this seats fit into a Kenari? If can I'm interested with the model in the 1st picture.
  18. A

FET..HKS..Razo..Turbo timer for sell

Bro, any Starbo Turbo Timer with Autostart or any brand with same functions?
  19. A

Dvd Touch Screen

Bro, pm price......tq
  20. A

Jpj Crackdown On Heavily Tinted Cars

Guys do you know that all those imported mpv's with black rear passenger glass/privacy glass, well for your info when the car dealers wanted to send the vehicles for puspakom inspections, what they did was to send the vehicles to a specific contracted shops to remove all the black glass and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus, said to be top of the line luxury Japanese car brand. In our line of work, we have no prejudice on new/old/make or model of the car, as long you love your car enough to care and upkeep it, we are here for you. Being said, this is a 6 year old Lexus, driven daily to send children to school and back from school. Exposed to all environmental damage for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience