Search results

1. Custom Radiator Work For BMW E 36 IJZ Auto.

Hi members , i am looking for a custom aluminum radiator work to be carried out for my BMW E36 with 1JZ Auto convert. seeking advise for workshop that would be able to carry out such mod preferably at Johor Bahru area .
  2. Mercedes W210 2.4 V6( 1998)

Hi guyz , I own a Mercedes W210 V6 1998 model and recently Planning to have an upgrade of Power to Supercharger ( Preferably Kleeman M112 ) . So I am Looking for a Tuning Shop that will get it done correctly Around Johor . Kindly advise any tuning shop Known
  3. hachi_rk

List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

bro try to look for Speedline Garage ....owner Joe
  4. hachi_rk

Wts: ek4 3dr

car still available bro .... can pm pic ?
  5. hachi_rk

Greddy T88-33D

bro can u pass me ur contact no . i would prefer to call u . intretested my no 012-2325594
  6. hachi_rk

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Bro nice collection there , by the way i am looking forward to get a RX7 FC can u hook me up
  7. hachi_rk

Vr4 Parts

bro the TD05 looks nice , price can nego ah
  8. hachi_rk

WTS: Full Bucket seat From Japan

sell to me hi the seat looks nice , if u willling to neg price pls sms ur best price to 0126365257
  9. hachi_rk

WTS: Full Bucket seat From Japan

hi the seat looks nice , if u willling to neg price pls sms ur best price to 0126365257

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience