Search results

1. Muffins

Wira A/B 1.5 Engine mods. Advice needed.

Yeah, auto fluid always checked and replaced if needed during service. I'm heading to my mechanic after work later to ask him about swapping to manual. Check costs and pros and cons etc. How much did you do your pzone mod if I may ask? And was it easy? (like, how long did it take to do, need...
  2. Muffins

DIY Install Engine Start Button (with pictures)

Yeah, I was doing some research on Google and found out about the relay. Mrrrpfh... have to figure out basic kemahiran hidup wiring schematics again :hmmmm: And I thought i've come across those rocker switches before.. but i can't remember where. Need to go explore the pasar road electronics...
  3. Muffins

Hmm... ya was planning on making a trip down to Powerzone one day. Interested in the extractor dealy. And see what else they can do to the car. For now, i'm gonna go side gap my plugs later tonight lol. thx guys for the suggestions so far. :biggrin:
  4. Muffins

DIY Install Engine Start Button (with pictures)

Bro, quick question. Will this work with any other kind of switch? (Provided its not a switch that stays in one position la, I mean those types of switch you find on Aircond starters, the ones that bounce back out when pushed) Cos I'm planning on modding one of those toggle switches to not...
  5. Muffins

Oh, the car's fuel injection. I wrote that in the first post :) Hmm.. turbo charged. Sounds very the interesting. As in tukar engine or bolt on? Got bolt on for 4G15 ah? If so, who carries it and what other stuff do I need to add onto the car along with it? And it's an auto transmission car.
  6. Muffins

NOS? haha wtf? I want some all around consistent power, not the power to blow away an amah's panties as i thunder by, only to blow up three miles away. And don't you have to reinforce the engine to use NOS? I always thought extra-super-power-HOOOOO! would rip the block apart.
  7. Muffins

Overhauled? Once. Top overhaul. Engine's running smooth and everythings fine and dandy.. more or less whatever that can wear out has been replaced and fixed. Distributor la, fuel pump la, water pump la, air flow sensor la, aircond fan, radiator, belts etc... Oh, and Tufoil rocks. :) So how...
  8. Wira A/B 1.5 Engine mods. Advice needed.

Hey guys, long time lurker here. Just wanted to seek some advice from the sifu's and the otai's. I drive an ancient (think 12yrs) old Wira Aeroback 1.5 Auto. Fuel injection, supposedly UK export version. I been quietly modding it over the years since I got my grubby hands on it and I'm...
  9. Muffins

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Bro, price check on the Wira Front Grill CW011D. This is standard size / mountings right? I can just pop out my original grill and snap this into place without needing to go to a shop? And one other thing.. do you have metal / alu spoilers (GT wings / spoiler gantung baju) ?
  10. Muffins

Painting Job and Airbrushing

bust ke bump? heh.. Bro, I'm interested in knockback + spray my car (no airbrush required). Where exactly is your shop ah? Gambar map kau dah hilang ntah ke mana.
  11. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

LOL ok. you guys got a point. Perhaps makan before going to workshop :p
  12. Muffins

need guidance on wira skirting (front lip n sides)

Brothers' stuff is cheap because the quality isn't particularly hot. Gelek tikus? Bumper jatuh. Fart in the general direction of your car? Bumper crack. I didn't do lips, i changed my bumper terus. If you reeeeealy want I could go shoot a pic of it (isn't painted yet. looks very accident...
  13. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

Hmm. cool. Then can go saturday morning, leave the car there, walk to eat breakfast with my friend and come back. nice :)
  14. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

Normally how long does it take to swap out a muffler and cat? I spoke with the guy at Everco. I'm going to change my cat converter to some other kind of box and changing my stock exhaust to an s-flow sports one. Keeping ori piping.
  15. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

I see. ok Thanks for the explanation. :D Have my eye on Pzone's extractor though. hoo..
  16. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

Ya, i wasnt planning on removing my cat converter... i want to poke around under the car and see what can be modified (i gatal) but I was wondering about the 1 bullet / 2 bullet deal. What extra gains can be had for putting down money for a 2nd bullet if 1 does the job (as far as i know the...
  17. Muffins

Loud S-flow mufflers

(whee first post) Hi guys, quick question, I'm driving a 1.5 auto wira a/back and was wondering why people say two bullets are good. Why not one? Isn't having two silencers considered restrictive to the air flow or is there something else i'm not aware of? One bullet too noisy? Thanks for the...