Search results

1. PabloIceman

Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

Congrats Bob for joining the 'Game Over' club ... :listen::adore: Welcome to the West Malaysia again. So what's there to play in Gebeng? :driver::smokin::wavey:
  2. PabloIceman

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

U looking for stock or aftermarket? aftermarket i have Ohlins for Cp9a
  3. 19 Inch Advan Racing RS rims

4 pcs of rims to let go. For BMW 3 series. Original Advan RS 19 inch PCD 120 x 5. Non staggered. Rear rims will come with spacers. No cracks. Some kerb rash which can be touched up. RM 3500 negotiable. Location: Melaka or JB.
  4. PabloIceman

Defi BF WHITE oil temp & oil press

Jual oil press sensor aje tak?
  5. PabloIceman

Mloc - track day pics

Now we posting updates on events on FB - MLOC Track Junkies .. can ask 1 of the members to add you in.
  6. PabloIceman

Mitsubishi evolution 7

I had to jump start my car many times in the past due to grounding of wiring .. Finally located the problem of the ECU cable to firing cable passing through the fire-wall which was grounding. No issues to the ECU .. which has it's own internal battery btw for the electronics ..
  7. PabloIceman

Welcome to MLOC Forum

If i see orange e9, i 'cucuk' the belakang.. :thefinger:
  8. PabloIceman

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Think nowadays the forum abit quiet because some members sold their rides or most are on FB as it is easier to post .. goto FB and search for 'MLOC' and ask admin to join .. futhermore, the application form for joining MLOC is also uploaded there.
  9. PabloIceman

Welcome to MLOC Forum

This friday is a TT, 14th June. Contact Leslie or Herman/Durex117 or Eddie/Kampoon to pass your contact number because the location will be sent via sms.
  10. PabloIceman

got semput semput with my evo engine

If dun like Walbro can get original SARD fuel pump also .
  11. PabloIceman

TimetoAttack 2013

Ya man ... hope to see u in person. that evo 6 is sickkkk!! in a great way ... end of this in Malaysia u say? in TTA?? wow ... that'll bring lots of advertisements and fans to the event ...
  12. PabloIceman

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Only for CT9A? ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ---------- Willing to sell separately the rotors?
  13. PabloIceman

Happy chinese new year 2013

Huat Ah to all Members!! Gong Xi Fa Chai 2013!! Kong Hei Fatt Choy 2013!! Selamat Tahun Baru Cina 2013!! Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year 2013!!
  14. PabloIceman

lan evo 6......

That day Alfred use my ECU he say rm 70 from jb to kl during the AGM ..about 1/2 tank .. lol ...
  15. PabloIceman

Congratulation to Paul (PabloIceman)

:thefinger::thefinger::rofl::driver:
  16. PabloIceman

lan evo 6......

But now your Fuel Cons. even better with my ECU ... :rofl: ... can run on 95 or 98 ... no problem ... :driver:
  17. PabloIceman

Congratulation to Paul (PabloIceman)

the alignment & balancing tyre workshop should be able to tell u that. think on stock camber can only go to +1 max .. they need to set and the u test drive and see it still hits or not ..
  18. PabloIceman

The 2012 MLOC AGM "Drive The Passion"

Lain kali u 'incident' beli barang online, hantar aje kat sana .... atau 'incident' transfer $$$ masuk akaun aku pon boleh... hahaha
  19. PabloIceman

Pls. recommend Evo 7 brembo 4 pot brake pads

PM sent for the Ferodos DS2500. Stock available

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello fellow ZTH bros,I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can rewrap my Momo steering as some part of it is peeling off already.And may I know what's the price range around? Thanks for your time :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience