Search results

1. Amuse Exhaust for Fairlady 350z

I have one unit of used original Amuse catback for z33. Its in very good condition. -Lightweight -Makes awesome sound on the car. -Bought new for RM10k+
  2. Nissan 350z Fairlady

I have a fully modified 350z(A) for sale Year 03/08 Its still in excellent condition as its well taken care of Has power to match with lightly modified evos and subarus Here are the specs: Exterior -Damd Carbon front lip -C-west dry carbon canard -MCR carbon hood -Ganador Mirror...
  3. TopSpeed Exhaust Manifold

-New unit of 350z fairlady TopSpeed Header/Exhaust Manifold. -Imported From States -Improve exhaust note and increases power -Stock clearance sales! Call 012-6906005 for more enquiry
  4. 350z Kinetix Intake Plenum

-New unit of Kinetix Intake Plenum for 350z fairlady. -Stock clearance pricing. -Proven to add horsepower Call 012-6906005 for further enquiry.
  5. 13th Dec Track Day

Anyone interested could come and join me for track day tomorrow. It starts at 2pm and ends at 5pm. Could meet up early if any of u are interested. Give me a call @ 012-6906005 Chow.
  6. Original Alcantara Recaro TS-G

I have 1 Original Recaro TS-G seat wrap in Alcantara which is a full bucket seat. Its still in excellent condition, bought new for RM9000+ now selling for half the price. It comes with original 350z/fairlady recaro railing. Plug and play item. Excellent for track usage and comfortable for daily...
  7. 350z HKS Hipermax LS+ Suspension

1 set of used HKS Hipermax LS+ Suspension for sale for z33 fairlady. Its an adjustable suspension for height and damper. New item around 8k++ Its stiffer than Tein Super Street but offers the same comfortability. Call me @ 012-6906005 for more enquiry.
  8. 350z Ings N-Spec Bodykit

1 whole set of Ings N-spec Bodykit for Fairlady z33 for sale including front bumper, side skirt and rear bumper. Painting service could be provided upon request. Call 012-6906005 for any enquiries.
  9. 350z Tein Super Street

I have a set of used Tein Super Street for Fairlady z33 for sale. Its in excellent condition as it has been used for a 6 months only. Its comfortable for daily drive and greatly improves handling for those who are using stock suspension. Plug and play. Any enquiries please contact me @...
  10. 350z Trust Pe-TiR Exhaust

I have a set of Trust Pe-TiR Titanium exhaust with custom center pipe for z33 fairlady for sale. Bought new and used for 2 months++/ 7000km in total. Its still in immaculate condition. New Trust exhaust doesnt come with center pipe thats the reason I custom and the workmanship is excellent. View...
  11. 350z Skunk2 Intake Plenum Spacer

I have a set of skun2 intake plenum spacer for fairlady. Its in excellent condition as i only used it for 1 month. Reason im selling because im changing my intake plenum as well so it has clearance issue with the plenum spacer. Its compatible with stock strut bar. Plug and play item. New item...
  12. Nissan 350z Fairlady Facelift Headlamp

I have a set of 2006 facelifted 350z headlamp (without ballast) for sale. Anyone interested could contact me @ 012-6906005
  13. 18" Facelift Fairlady Rim

Sold!
  14. Paddle Shift for 350z

I'm ordering carbon paddle shift by Works Bell in a group as it would be cheaper. It will only fit AT fairlady. Anyone who is interested or have any enquiry regarding the kit please pm me.
  15. TT tonight!

anyone interested in tt today?
  16. HKS Racing Suction Kit

Im looking for new or used HKS racing suction kit (preferably new). Do pm me if you have the item mentioned.
  17. WTB : MR-S bodykit

Hey everyone, I wanna ask if any of you know where I could purchase any MRS bodykit in KL or if any of you willing to sell 2nd hand bodykits. Please do tell me bout the material of the bodykit and the approximite price. Some examples of bodykit i would like to have would be C-one,TRD bodykit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Outside:

Good looking right out of the box, huge upgrade from the the last one, sleek for a b segment car, well put together with tight tolerances and noticeably above average in choice of materials especially with the addition of this elaborate bodykit which include a pair of front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience