Search results

1. Gong Xi Fa Cai

Focal Point would like to wish all our Chinese customers and all those who would be celebrating the Lunar New Year holidays, " Gong Xi Fa Cai." May all of you be blessed with health, prosperity and luck in The Year of the Monkey. We would also like to thank you for the great support shown for...
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for the decade-plus all-round support and brand loyalty. Happy Holidays.
  3. Notice on new retail prices

Dear Friends and Customers, Sincere greeting! It is with a very heavy heart that we have to break the news on retail price adjustments for Tufoil products beginning this month. The fact is, in the course of this long journey making available this award-winning and respected American...
  4. The Passing of a Giant

Mr. Pannirselvam, the owner of Roles Auto located in Kuala Lumpur was a master mechanic. As his company name suggests, and Selvam as he is more popularly known, repairs Rolls Royce for a living. At any point of time, one would be able to catch a glimpse of about half a dozen Rolls some valued at...
  5. Happy Deepavali

Focal Point would like to wish all our Hindu customers a Happy Deepavali.
  6. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Focal Point Energy Sdn. Bhd. would like to wish all our Muslim customers and supporters " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ".
  7. Gong Xi Fa Cai

Focal Point would like to wish all our customers of Chinese descent Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Holidays to everyone else. We would like to express our sincere thanks for your continued patronage. Cheers!
  8. Gong Xi Fa Cai 2014

Focal Point would like to wish all its Chinese customers a Happy and Prosperous New Year. On this auspicious occasion we would also like to thank all our customers, supporters and car enthusiasts who have in one way or another given us hope and inspiration in bringing quality products to these...
  9. FocalPoint

TUfoil in The Star Automania Pullout

Thank you for your enquiry, Dunno. In Johor Bahru, you can get Tufoil from S.S. in Skudai 016 7163116. Poly Auto in Larkin 07 2340198. Chong Huat Auto in Johor Jaya 019 7779198. An 8 oz. bottle is equivalent to 237 ml. Best regards.
  10. FocalPoint

Here is one more for the road ( The Star June 13 automania.my ) in conjunction with the release of the inventor's memoir. A really pleasant surprise indeed. By the way, the orange coloured can and pump bottle at the right of the photo is HInderRust ( www.hinderrust.com ), a non-toxic rust...
  11. FocalPoint

Here is the one for April 25 in The Star automania.my.
  12. FocalPoint

Here is the article as appeared in The Star automania.my Mac 21 2013.
  13. FocalPoint

Gaza, we are sorry that we do not have a dealer in your area. However, we undertake to despatch to your home or office address by GDex courier at no additional charge. The price for 2 bottles shall be RM 119.80. Tq.
  14. FocalPoint

Here is the Tufoil Advertisement insertion. Thank you for your recommendation, stupidcar.
  15. FocalPoint

Tufoil is in Thursday's May 30 edition of The Star's Automania.my pull-out.
  16. FocalPoint

Once again Tufoil will be featured in The Star's Automania.my this Thursday April 25. Our gratitude goes out to all those car lovers who bought Tufoil for the first time since reading Automania.my last month. Thank you so much to all especially to long time users who guided the new ones on Tufoil.
  17. TUfoil in The Star Automania Pullout

Hi! Folks. You can see us in the rejigged The Star Motoring, now Automania in today's Mac 21 edition. It's only a small article, nevertheless it showcases the brand and product. Thank you for the years of support. ---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  18. Gong xi fa cai 2013

FOCAL POINT would like to wish all ZTH members and motoring enthusiasts a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May this New Year bring you lots of luck and cheer to you and loved ones. Thank you for the usual big support on Tufoil for which we are extremely grateful. Cheers!
  19. FocalPoint

Mercedes 190E 2.3-16V parts for sale

Speedmaster54. I will need the air flow sensor. Do you have this?
  20. Happy new year 2013

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year. Good Luck. Cheers!