Search results

1. S

cupuville

help me to populate this city. http://cupuville.myminicity.com/ thank you.
  2. S

PS3's Gran Turismo 5 Complete List of Cars

anyone can find ek9 in the list? they have only Honda Civic [EF] SiRII ‘91 Honda Civic [EG6] SiRII ‘94 Honda Civic [EK] Ferio 4door ‘95 Honda Civic [ES] RS Sedan ‘06 Honda Civic [FA] Hybrid Racing Race Car ‘06 Honda Civic [FA] TypeR Sedan ‘08 so sad...
  3. S

The KL Auto Salon 2007

um...im not going to participate actually. just wondering what are the trophies categories?
  4. S

2007 Tokachi 24 hours race winner - Sard Toyota Hybrid Supra

Re: 2007 Tokachi 24 hours race winner - Honda Hybrid Supra honda hybrid supra?
  5. S

Bmw E38

either 728 or 735 can someone give me an overview about the maintanance of that car.. thx
  6. Bmw E38

hi.. im indonesian here.. planning to buy an e38 here in Malaysia.can anyone tell me about the maintanance of that car?(spare parts,tax,etc) and how much the market price here? thank you..
  7. S

Bmw Body/series Codes

hi...im indonesian here.. im planning to buy an e38 here, in Malaysia.can anyone tell me more about it?(maintenance,tax,etc) thank you..
  8. S

honda INTEGRA DC 2 widebody

wow....ive seen some improvement with ur english. im just curious, why you didnt spray black colour onto the whole car?i guess it will be nicer...hehehe anyway...gud luck for the sale and the next project hehe how about the canada plan?
  9. S

VIP Style Cars - Luxury Indulgence ビップスタイル 

the brand is radius.. =)
  10. S

VIP Style Cars - Luxury Indulgence ビップスタイル 

hey...anyone interested with this kind of lamp for the pillar?i got 4 items left.. all are brand new.selling for 120rm each lamp.. no cable,lights with battery.installed in 2 min.possible to adjust the brightneses.. pm/ call me if interested 0176644964. <a href="http://photobucket.com"...
  11. S

VIP Style Cars

its almost same like bahasa melayu what???hehehe just PM me or call/sms to 0176644964 if you interested...thx
  12. S

X-TrEMe C-A-R Mo-Di-Fi-Ca-Tion

guys, im helping my friend to sell some magazines... Indonesian Tuner Magazine June edition... got 20 copies only.30/mag interested PM me or call 0176644964 loc. sunway.. sorry for wrong forum tread...
  13. S

my GT4 photo shoot!

guys...wana help my friend to sell some magazine.. Indonesian Tuner Magazine June edition... got 20 copies only.30/mag interested PM me or call 0176644964 loc. sunway.. sorry, for wrong forum tread...hehe
  14. S

VIP Style Cars

yeap.... gonna helping my friend here... Indonesian Tuner Magazine June edition... got 20 copies only.30/mag interested PM me or call 0176644964 loc. sunway.. sorry for wrong forum tread...hehe
  15. S

VIP Style Cars

david: he cant find it.must order.... but he said the price is around 4++ rm....
  16. S

5 series with full body kit and massive rims.

its in melb australia i guess..... you can use that kind of plate there.special order one... a lot of indonesian use it...cool isnt it?wonder in malaysia or indo can use number plate without number....wakakaka notyboysn: um...i see.if the body kit is replica, for sometimes they were order...
  17. S

hahaha kalong means bat or kelelawar as the synonims in bahasa indo.that car in australia is much cheaper than malaysia and indo isnt it?i think you dont need to be a very rich guy to buy that kind of car there....
  18. S

Proton gen-2 2005 cheap cheap!!!

just helping him to post the picture
  19. S

looks like ACS body kit for me...
  20. S

hahaha i believe it belongs to indonesian!seen from the plate number!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience