Search results

1. S

Car Spray Promotion - Free Body kits

please pm me the price to change the rooftop of wira aeroback and including spraying the whole car. tq.
  2. S

Change Wira Roof Top Panel

please pm me the price to change the rooftop of wira aeroback and including spraying the whole car. tq.
  3. S

WIRA Aeroback GSR Turbo For Sale

BUMP~~SERIOUS Buyer needed..
  4. WIRA Aeroback GSR Turbo For Sale

WIRA Aeroback GSR Turbo For Sale RM14,000 only Wira Aeroback 1.3 converted GSR Turbo for sale. Specification: 1.) Wira 1.3 stock look 2.) side intercooler 3.) 2.5 inch pipe + Macro muffler 4.) Macro fender bars 5.) Macro rear strut bar 6.) front strut bar 7.) 15" JRD Rim 8.) Stock Engine GSR...
  5. S

4G93T Club

putra1.8 drive shaft same with gsr drive shaft?? helppppp Using4wd gearbox lock 2wheel... Emm shud be cant use putra rite..
  6. S

4G93T Club

looking for good condition gsr fuel pump~pm me
  7. S

Serious vibration - what does it mean?

i think my situation same with u.. but its is not everytime, it only occur especially after drive long distance or traffic jam... first gear jerk heavily, other gears are ok..:hmmmm:
  8. 4g93T clutch pump?

Do 4g93T have clutch pump? I found that my clutch oil is getting lesser, and clutch is getting harder sometime also. So i checked underneath car, i found there is leak at some where rod joint there. So i went to mechanic and check, they claim that clutch pump failure.. so just want to make...
  9. S

WMJ8257 Waja Subang Parade

yes very sure, because i keep looking at the guy from that car when i park there, he keep walking along the sideway n keep look at every car.. until the end of the road (traffic light there), so i worried ad, then go back my car take my laptop out. "why i keep looking at him, because the time...
  10. WMJ8257 Waja Subang Parade

Yesterday 14 Sept 2009, i saw two guys with gold Proton Waja WMJ8257, one guy trying to break in the cars that park beside the subang parade (illegal parking along the road), another guy sitting in the car. I don't know they manage to break in or not, coz im rushing for 920pm movie at Sunway, so...
  11. S

4G93T Club

walao so expensive, got any other more ecomical one ah?
  12. S

Air con expert help~

i just top up the aircon gas only..since the thread start till now.. so far no problem.. no white mist also.. will go full service aircon nxt time..
  13. S

Air con expert help~

yes white mist..not white smoke:biggrin: Bump: Thanks angrysnail:adore: but how to off a/c and run the blower only? i dun smell anything btw, arghh... what is the evaporator? izzit cooling coil? how bout condenser? izzit radiator?? :confused: Bump: my mechanic once told me that aircon...
  14. S

Air con expert help~

oic.. thanks:biggrin: jus worried my air compressor kong one day.. last weeks just refill the air con gas.. where the air con gas go..i dont know... i think should be leak somewhere else, maybe thru "dust filter" coz once a while my air con blow out some white smoke which i think the dust...
  15. S

Timing Kit Component Set

4g93T got? how much? urgent, reached 60000+km liao location for COD? pm me thanks.
  16. Air con expert help~

Hi all, I have few questions to ask. i.) will aircon gas gone if there is no leak at all in air con system? ii.) where is the aircon sponge located?? how its look like? anyone got its picture, i cant search thru internet with tis word " air con sponge"...
  17. S

Hwl absorber

pm me best price pls. location to collect & install? wira 1.8 where can i take to service? THANKS:burnout:
  18. S

[WTS] HID Conversion Kit from RM 210

i want to change my myvi se sportlight to hid, izzit possible? what type of hid shud i buy from you?. price and location pls pm me thx
  19. S

HWL adjustable absorber (agent)

pm me price for wira aeroback 1.8 gsr, n ur location pls