Search results

1. A

NHC not stable crusing above 110km/h

Thanks for the advise guys, thats the size i'm going for and I found a place to get the rims at Sport rim ORI SSR Type C Made In Japan 16 inci - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my these SSR type-C weight only 5kg :driver: and i'm looking to wrap with michelin ps3. Guys...
  2. A

Current standard wheels are on 185/55R16 and considering changing to 205/55R16 I'm looking considering for Enkei RPF1 and SSR type C 16" 7jj ET42 or 43, among these 2 rims which are the lighter one?? and when you mean light how light is light ?? ---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ----------...
  3. A

Bro, any recomendation for a good place to get a set of nice wheels ? saw this on the net, very niceee
  4. A

Dear guys, i have check the tires pressure, suspension stiffness, allignment of the car and everything seems to be fine, anyway first service is coming soon and will check with honda, lets see what the honda mechanic says and will update here again. btw, me and my wife decided for option 3...
  5. A

Thanks for the advise guys, my first service will bring back to honda and check while in the meantime planning to install the top struct bar and the bottom anti roll bar and see how it feels overall.
  6. A

it might be but this happens through out my journey from kl to seremban whenever i step above 110km/h any chance that we can counter the cross wind??
  7. A

Eibach, Tein, GAB or tanabe??? for ultimate comfort

guys, any suggestion for honda city 2009 to enhance the handling
  8. NHC not stable crusing above 110km/h

Hi forumers, me and my family just got our first brand new honda city E+ a week ago, most of the time we are running around town and when we started our first long journey back to our kampung using north south express highway, that is when I felt the car reaction is weird occasionally going...
  9. A

Used Cars for Sale

do you have nissan S15 ?
  10. A

eg4 register H22A

Nice ride you have there...would you like to swap body only cos your engine is too powerful to handle :smokin:
  11. Want to swap my ride ORI eg9 with eg 2dr

If you are reading this, Email me for more information :wavey:
  12. A

Fraud in "The Marketplace"

Thanx for the feedbacks, i've made the biggest mistakes. This is huge lesson and a big loss :bawling:, dint really see this coming. Will be extra extra cautious next time. I will update if theres any progress on catching the conman. Wish me luck ~~~ supertram: saw ur thread and u must be one of...
  13. A

Fraud in "The Marketplace"

I dunno where to start first, but surely i like to thanks all fellow members for the info and feedbacks :adore::adore: Now i can only thought of printing all the correspondence of proof and report to the police when i'm back at KL. Hopefully the authorities will do something about it.
  14. Fraud in "The Marketplace"

To all members and car enthusiasm !!! Be aware of this member, nick Ensky @ Steve Goh is doing Fraud buisness here in Zerotohundred. This is the story, he claims that his company provide service to customer from importing parts tru Yahoo Japan Auction.(...
  15. A

[wts] Exedy Clutch Plate

bro...pm me for honda B series OS giken and Exedy clucth. Thanx.
  16. A

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Please PM me for Nissan S15 manual TY.
  17. A

Honda Integra DC2 94/97

Bro....are you interested to swap car (eg9) ? Bump: Bro....are you interested to swap car (eg9) ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've recently bought Eterna halfcut with a 4wd gearbox..Now in the process to convert it to my perdana..Does anyone here can give me a guide how to lock the gearbox to 2wd..I just want to know how..just for knowledge..

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience