Search results

1. BlackKnight

HID Conversion Kit clearance RM 160

Bro, What size and color temp you have? H3 @ 6000K got? Price?
  2. BlackKnight

[WTS] D1 Spec and CUSCO Oil Catch Tank

Please quote best price. COD.
  3. BlackKnight

Honda Accord SV4 (H22A) Manual

Car has been booked. Thank you all for your interest and queries.
  4. BlackKnight

rivers, PM replied. TQ viper5965, Still available. scoot3331, Thanks.
  5. BlackKnight

Bro PAUL_CJ, This weekend i am not available as i'll still be outside M'sia. Only coming back next Friday. Maybe can meet next week?
  6. BlackKnight

PAUL_CJ, Ur inbox is full bro. Couldn't send a PM. Anyway location is in Shah Alam. Come for teh tarik and you can see not just the plate number but the whole car. :biggrin: To all who PMed me, already replied. Thanks for the interest, for all who called, sorry that you can't reach me...
  7. BlackKnight

bro skye_n1, Can negotiate, don't worry. Maybe can sit down for teh tarik and discuss about it. Let me know your contact so i can call when i'm back if ur really interested. Thanks.
  8. BlackKnight

Bump. Sorry to those who called me and got no reply. I'm still not in M'sia. Please sms me so that i'll receive ur sms when i switch on my phone when i'm back. Or you can PM me. Thanks Bump: Bump. Sorry to those who called me and got no reply. I'm still not in M'sia. Please sms me...
  9. BlackKnight

inquiries welcome.
  10. BlackKnight

Bro Kassim, will call you once I'm back to Malaysia this weekend. Bro Hisam, email send to you. Thanks for all the interest. Bump.
  11. BlackKnight

I'm selling my car. Please view updated information in the details since last time I advertised it. You can also deal through VTECMANIAC to view or test the car or to get more information about the car.
  12. BlackKnight

{WTS}COOL AIR INTAKE -Best Price RM80

pm best price please. Bump: pm best price please.
  13. BlackKnight

Silicon hose new year promotion

what's the price for 4mm hose per meter if buy less than 10 meters. 10 meters is a bit too long for 1 car. And location to view items.
  14. BlackKnight

SV4, CB5, CC2 stuff for sale!!!!

please check ur pm
  15. BlackKnight

Stuff 4 Sale (Singapore)

What's the name of your office and address please. Bump: What's the name of your office and address please.
  16. BlackKnight

Honda Civic EG/EK, Accord SV4 auto flip side mirror for sale. good working condition.

Re: Honda Civic EG/EK, Accord SV4 auto flip side mirror for sale. good working condit pm me best price for honda accord.
  17. Searching for Honda Accord JEE6766

Fellow forumers, Your help is much needed in search for my car, a Honda Accord Registration No JEE6766. --Please refer to pictures attached ----- The car is not stolen. It was "borrowed" but never returned from me by a person who I have tried to get it back with no avail. The person...
  18. Mitsubishi Grandis in Chop Shop

Hi, If anyone seen any Mitsubishi Grandis parts or 1/2 cut in any chop shop, care to share which shop it is? Looking for some part and probably accessories. Also in anyone has the MMCS Cd for model 2002, and willing to share/sell, let me know also. Thanks.
  19. BlackKnight

Kenwood DPX-MP4070 double din

Item sold...thank you.
  20. BlackKnight

Kenwood DPX-MP4070 double din

Thanks bro. New year bump...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience