Search results

1. evoke

Japan GT 2012

are you guys going to join the Biggest Car Gathering?
  2. evoke

What is the best tyre for Evo for daily drives

Icic.. didn't know Gravel mode will help.. i usually just stuck at Tarmac mode.. haha.. will try next time if in that kind of situation... :biggrin:
  3. evoke

What is the best tyre for Evo for daily drives

Hey Bro.. where you saying yesterday, there's a Black Merc E-class crash on the EC Highway.. I saw that too while on the way back to KL.. Anyway I recommend this.. Brand: Michelin Model: Pilot Sport 3 Price: 8++ Shop location / address: Mary Jo Tyreplus - Jalan Beserah, Kuantan Remarks/...
  4. evoke

Weekend Convoy..

alamak.. so want to join... but i'm outstation... :banghead: anyway have fun... will join the next round... :driver:
  5. evoke

ISC Adjustables

can you pm the price for Evo9? Thx
  6. evoke

Convoy + Touge - 29th Oct 2011

Anytime bro... let me know if you drop by my area.. we can come out for drinks :D
  7. evoke

Hey Johnny, Thanks for organizing an awesome convoy trip... Can't wait for the next one... :driver: Some pictures for you all to enjoy!
  8. evoke

Date : 29th October 2011 (Saturday) Time : 9am (Tajam) Location : To be send via SMS Please list down your name : 1) Johnnygsr (Little White Rabbit) 2) Mr P (Super Red Dragon) 3) Durex (Tough & Unleakable) 4) Kampoon (Silver Bullet) 5) sub8evo (will come if not raining.......) 6) elsm80 (Noob)...
  9. evoke

Defi question

Hey Bro.. Shouldn't be a problem to use on any of the control unit.. see link for the specs from Defi.. Control Unit II Summary & Features | Defi – Exciting products by NS Japan Hope this helps... Cheers!
  10. evoke

Hey bros.. I'm not MLOC member.. can join the convoy ah?? :driver:
  11. evoke

coming back to Malaysia with my Evo X

Bro hoongss... saw this 2 ads... Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10 GSR - 07 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my (Manual but not the color you want) Motor Trader - Used Cars Results (Black color but no details of the specs.. might be SST.. i could be wrong..) Happy Hunting... :)
  12. evoke

hard to shift to 2nd gear

Hey Guys... Was wondering if we change the Shifter Bushings helps? I saw this at Works website.. Shifter Console Bushing Shifter Cable Bushing
  13. evoke

Evo General : Evo I - X

If i recall correctly.. my mech only tap to the speed, nvr cut it off... my tops so far 220km only..
  14. evoke

Have fun trying your top speed.. but remember safety first! :burnout:
  15. evoke

Bro greenmivec, For me the speed is like +-1km/h. On my speedometer it shows 120km/h and at Pivot it will show like 119km/h.. so it not much difference for me.. I guess there will be difference if you have changed your rims to a bigger size. About the wiring cut, not sure if its work or...
  16. evoke

Bro, Pivot Speed Meter works fine on my IX. Just have your mechanic tap to the ecu wiring it should be good. Both your Speedometer and Pivot will keep on going even you reach the cut limit of > 195km/h. One more thing is that pivot will able to show the last top speed you had but after you...
  17. evoke

Bro greenmivec, If u don't want the hassle to have another gauge fixed on your dash.. you can opt for the HKS SLD or Pivot Speed Meter-V.. I've done mine with the Pivot, works great.. there is 2 additional function G-meter and the Acceleration measurement thou i seldom use this 2 function...
  18. evoke

bro greenmivec, how many KMs we should change the ACD & AYC fluids? I've changed mine once after I got the car.. workshop mechanic says dont need to change it so frequent.. unless the oil starts to get dirty.. is it true?:confused:
  19. evoke

Recommended brake pads,lines & fluid

Around RM300plus for the rear.. So far so good.. don't have any sound :tongue:
  20. evoke

Recommended brake pads,lines & fluid

I've change mine to ProRS hose, Endless Brake Pads 500 front and 300 rear and Endless brake oil. So far I've no complain, still using the ori Brembo caliper and rotor on my E9.. If your rotor surface is not even, I suggest to do a round of skimming before putting on the new set of brake pads.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've found out that lots of people who like to race choose advan neova tyre . They said that this tyre perfome well in dry & wet conditon and also suitable to use in track .Is this true ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience