Search results

1. clawhammer

VIDEO: Mopar Creates Industry First Wireless Charger!

I don't understand how can they be the first? Wireless induction charging has been around for a few years now.
  2. [wts] Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H8 ORIGINAL

Item(s): Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H8 Package includes: Brand new sealed in box Price: RM220 (Sunway shops are selling RM300+) Dealing method: COD/Postage Location of seller: Ampang/KL sentral Contact method/details: 012-6768881 Alvin Age of item: BRAND NEW Picture: Reason...
  3. clawhammer

BMW 525 hi line....cheapest in town

Photo shown is 530 model. Anyway, please PM me best price :)
  4. clawhammer

Petrol Price to be revised in 2010 and subsidies will be restructured.

I really hope this is the last term BN will be our federal government
  5. clawhammer

Top 10 Best Car Park in KL Award - Kuala Lumpur

Re: Top 10 Best Car Park Award - Kuala Lumpur I wanted to park at Low Yat jockey but the initial charges is RM10 and subsequent RM2. I thought jockey would be "per entry"? Crap! :banghead:
  6. clawhammer

Re: Top 10 Best Car Park Award - Kuala Lumpur I think the old Mid Valley car park is not very good because it's quite small (for a car park lot). Besides, it's too huge and sometimes we get lost, forgotten where we park :rofl:
  7. clawhammer

Obviously I would have to give it to PAVILION KL :biggrin: If your car is lowered with skirting, rest assured you can still make it through. Besides, the parking lot for a single car is adequately sized with extra spaces in between.
  8. clawhammer

Evo 7-9 Endless 6 pot/4 pot for sale

Nice item but 16K ... can't afford.
  9. clawhammer

Autofoam from kl auto

It's quite expensive though:smokin:
  10. clawhammer

Matte Black spray !!!

You're right and I was basically sharing my opinion that it is horrible :) Some people might think it's nice so they can go ahead. Well, people just want to create attention by doing something different I guess and this comes with painting the car matte, lol. No worries bro, I understand your...
  11. clawhammer

Matte Black spray !!!

It's just horrible and I suggest you don't do it :) Anyway, the choice is yours.
  12. clawhammer

[WTS] 17" rim + Goodyear Eagle F1, Very new, less than 5000km usage

----------------- bump -------------------
  13. clawhammer

Regarding high/low adjustable

Of course it would impact ride quality (stiffness). When you reduce height, you're also adding extra pressure to the springs.
  14. clawhammer

WTS-Proton Waja Catalytic Converter

~ bump !:rofl:
  15. [WTS] 17" rim + Goodyear Eagle F1, Very new, less than 5000km usage

Item(s): 17" Taiwan made rims (no scratch, dents, accident, etc). Goodyear Eagle F1 215/50/R17 5 lugs x PCD100/114.3 Package includes: Only rims left, tyre SOLD. Price: RM2,400 for everything (bought at RM3000+++) Warranty: You can view to appreciate. I guarantee tyre and rims are in...
  16. Good exhaust shop in Pandan Indah/Ampang/Cheras

Can anyone recommend me some? :) I would want to avoid shops like WAI HENG and XIN Exhaust.
  17. clawhammer

Direct Ignition Panel

Interesting. Does this thing really work?:hmmmm:
  18. clawhammer

TRUST 4 pot brakes [for sale]

How to make the bracket? What's the price and which shop?:hmmmm:
  19. clawhammer

Endless Calliper And Dc5 Brembo For Sale..

If I want to use for my Accord CM5 where to get the bracket + rotor?