Search results

1. BMW 17" 194m

BMW 17" model 194M rims (no rubber) to let go as it is. Rim never welded, no crack, nicely balanced, not even refurbished. Full set; 2 x Fronts, 2 x Rear. Used in e90 320d Staggered setup, suggested tyre size. front : 225/45/17 (8) rear: 255/40/17 (8.5) Location : Bandar Utama/ Damansara
  2. Wts Honda Stream RN6 headlamp (right only)

Used, halogen bulb. For pre RSZ model, rn6
  3. P

how to connect amp to vios OEM player....

there should be a sticker on the player which shows the speaker connection, colour coded. Just go to some car audio shop and ask for a hi-lo converter. connect the speaker cables and power cables to it and you will have a rca output.
  4. P

need help from uk with proton gti conversion

Putra and gti have the same pin.. same ecu and never came with immobilisers built in... Persona in Msia is another model all together which i doubt will use the same ecu more over having the same pin.....
  5. P

Billet Lightweight Aluminium Pulley Kit for Sale

Hey Dude.. pls pm price for swift. Do you also provide installation?
  6. P

mitsubishi evo 8 MR for sale

millage? location?
  7. P

Need help on my Woofer and Amplifiers

you can parallel connect both coils and run on amp bridged at 8ohms?
  8. P

Wts hp ipaq 612c

for sale......... pls pm for queries
  9. Wts hp ipaq 612c

For Sale. Phone was launched recently and comes with great reviews, you can check it online. It's brand new, never used but box open to check content. Standard package. Asking for RM 1600. PM if interested
  10. P

How To Clean Throttle Body?

wouldn't it be better if you clean the part after the TB?
  11. P

Lenso wheel worth to get it?

There is a Lenso Shop in TTDI. right next to shell.. from KL on the way to 1utama.. u won't miss it it's owned by CKL i think
  12. P

Mod to GTi's ARB system

oem absobers.. KYB should cost less than 200 a piece. bought mine for 130. long time ago. Stab link should cost RM 50 below for taiwans.. slightly more for OEM proton. Ori Evo's are mucho expensive. The difference is.. which one will last longer. Has one taiwanese one.. the whole thing...
  13. P

Spotlight rewiring

anyone?..............
  14. P

Satria Gti Used & Recondition Parts For Sales

is your ABS chip for sale?
  15. P

(WTS)Super Pro, Stering Rack

bumper .. mali.. mali
  16. P

Spotlight rewiring

i suppose the problem would be the relay.. cause the relays were changed. But i cannot undestand why it doens't work in the first place. Probably it was not wired together? Anyway, to rewire directly to the switch and add a relay, what sort of relay do i need? any specification or are all...
  17. Spotlight rewiring

Asking all who are proficient in wiring. car is sgti which has 2 spotlights infront. normally, then main head lights are switched on, then when press switch on the dashboard the headlights can be switched on. However, i've change the main headlight cables and relay. now when i switch on...
  18. P

4g93 problem...

He is right.. any oil with ranges of 10-40 will help. personnally i'm using 15-40. engine feels a bit heavier, ie tighter but.. quiter with no tappet noise. use to buy sharlu.. but now.. can't find anymore.. cheap and good. semi sync. now using Q8. slightly more expensive but mineral.
  19. P

(WTS)Super Pro, Stering Rack

I have no idea... Don't think it would fit though.. Anyway.. bump............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a petrolhead, it's a complete nightmare and something we wouldn't even wish on our worst enemies but auto repossession is a very painful and heart-wrenching ordeal. Reality television being reality television, and having produced other masterpieces such as 'Extreme paint watching' and shows that follow socialite families around with daughters...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience