Search results

1. D

Renault Megane RS250

Satria > dc5 > rs250 > what's next bro? BUMP for old time pro-hatch crew :thumbs:
  2. D

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 (New Tyre)

hi Do you carry 225/45/r18 tyres? do pm thanks and regards dro :)
  3. D

(wts)spacer , conversion pcd wheel spacer and centre cone (cheap)

hi bro still available? got pcd112 to pcd114.3 conversion?
  4. D

Ford Pits 2013 Focus ST Against Rivals and a M3?

I don't see the VW Jay? Or did I missed it?
  5. Single Digit License/Plate No for sale...." C* 2"

Hi guys, I am helping a friend to sell VIP plate No..." C* 2" "*" sign will be reveiled to serious buyer Asking for RM 62k.... All paperwork will be handled by my runner. Thanks and Regards, dRo
  6. D

help needed on pricing

manhours.......charge by the hour man. of course the rates will differ from one detailer to another product used...your expertise..."branding"....all will contribute to rates
  7. D

rota grid te37

plz pm me price for 17" 5 lug pcd 114.3
  8. D

RCA Dragon Prosperity Trackday

AR70 on a honda.... Awesomeeeeeee
  9. D

Optimum Polish II Product Separation

Had a few wax and polish in paste form Over time, it dried up. Its just that I don't polish that often And most of these polish and waxes come in tubs Which i rarely finish before it dries up :(
  10. D

Optimum Polish II Product Separation

For those who don't polish often (ie like twice a year etc) What would be a recommended product? I've been facing the same issue on other products as well.
  11. D

R.I.P BNR34's Passenger

My condolences and Al-Fatihah for the deceased. It really saddens the situation as CNY was just around the corner..
  12. D

From ultimate dam machine to Sheer of driving pleasure - detailienised by KC's & Dan

Re: From ultimate dam machine to Sheer of driving pleasure - detailienised by KC's & If owner still maintain his/her habits, the car's beauty won't last long even after your touch guys :s:
  13. D

Top Gear in Albania : Police chases Rolls-Royce Ghost and Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG

1st ....... do the cop compete in D1? 2nd....... are those Aveo? Im getting one~! :driver:
  14. D

Honda Civic Type R FD2R CTR

21.9Nm torque
  15. D

Sneak peek at the next-gen Civic

It's quite a big shoe to fill coming from FD as it's predecessor Should be the same when ES came out to replace EK... Nevertheless...... I still agree that the styling ques are a bit more subtle Much like the present Honda City
  16. D

Mercedes CLK 200: Exterior Correction and Interior Protection

great job there mate luv the work keep it up :thumbs:
  17. D

should i get civic type r fd2r or integra dc5?

+1 on this bro the best way is probably by testing it out yourself then decide which suits you better :driver::driver::driver:
  18. D

Excuse my noob-ness ... But what I meant was if we were to mimic an equivalent suspension of a DC5 setting, Would the overall ride stiffness would still be the same? Considering chassis & body rigidity difference, etc of FD2R & DC5
  19. D

quick question 3. if change suspension, would it still be too stiff?
  20. D

Turn passion for cars into a profession

".......The college has such nice cars for their students to work on; there is even a Honda Altezza!......... "

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience