Search results

1. kennji

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 02/08

trade me some goodies of yours...say maybe rims or the carbon panel...hahaha...bumpity boo boo..
  2. kennji

Advan RG 17'' 8 1/2" 9 1/2 " for S15/R34

is this still available? where to view/contact? best price? thanks.
  3. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

sorry for the confusion but the car was sold long time ago. forgot to update. thanks.
  4. kennji

HKS F-Con S for Altezza (M)

this is bolt-on for Altezza 6MT. any other cars please consult ur mechanic for wiring details. or if you can purchase the wireloom for ur car from others, the unit can then be used.
  5. kennji

HKS F-Con S for Altezza (M)

still available...
  6. kennji

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

HKS F-Con S for Altezza (M) For Sale http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/254645-hks-f-con-s-for-altezza-m.html
  7. kennji

HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

its normal to get too excited...i spun too when i first went for track a few years ago. lol~ about the overtaking, i've questioned them during debrief and they can only suggest to do it safely since there is a difference in skill among the drivers out there. loose hose is normal case. i kena...
  8. kennji

Nissan 4 pot calipers & rotor

so hot item meh? last time i sell hardly got any response. in due time, i forgot where i put one of the caliper. now left with 1 caliper and 2 rotor duno for what.
  9. HKS F-Con S for Altezza (M)

one unit of HKS F-Con S for Toyota Altezza (M) with wiring. plug-n-play. cery good condition as shown in picture. clearing unused items cheap. RM 600 only. Location Puchong/Subang/SUnway. PM for further details.
  10. kennji

WTB: S15 Fuel Pump Upper Plate

or you can buy from tan chong singapore. you can buy almost anything if you got the money...
  11. kennji

GTR34 - Engine Response

ACPT from US also makes them. I believe nismo's are made by them if my memories serves me right. and they are much cheaper than Torqline. Googled extensively last year cuz considering one and it shows that these things are a worthy upgrade though most of the people never knew such things exist.
  12. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

hi there, yes the car is still available...
  13. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

to marcus8886...no
  14. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

hi fellow spyder owners, the hardtop is not going to be sold seperately...at least not in the very future yet...
  15. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

all PMs replied. and bump of the day!
  16. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

Thanks bro. Location in Puchong or nearby... selling to give way to new family car...
  17. kennji

01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

thanks. this is private sale, so i'm not so sure about the loan part...
  18. 01/05 MR-S 5MT hardtop

SOLD: Toyota MR-S for sale: 01/05 (december) Toyota MR-S, 5MT original bodykit, yellow colour c/w hardtop low mileage 2xxxxkm, accident free comes with some goodies like: Viper 2 way alarm tinted windows Trust exhaust and filter kit asking for -- nego.
  19. kennji

S15 from Mutiara Motors

oh...nothing wrong with johor plate. just that i'm not from johor hence i dun fancy a johor plate. and yes, u get many goodies like strut bars, oil cap, radiator cap, engine oil, t-shirt blah blah...maybe even a full set of exhaust too if you are lucky...
  20. kennji

S15 from Mutiara Motors

they are good. only thing is that you will be registered under a johor plate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The argument has probably been around longer than the world’s oldest profession but just like said profession, and cockroaches, it just won’t go away. The car versus motorcycle debate will never come to an end but that’s a good thing for us, because there’ll be a continuous flow of fodder to put up and debate over.

This time around, the folks from Hell for Leather have lined up the 2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience