Search results

1. B

3 Million Miles in a 46-Year-Old Volvo? Not a Problem!

my year 2k satria 4g13/15 already reach 2million more at and coming 2.5million milleage d on the meter . summore use for race and so on XD
  2. B

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

drag race are stupid sports anyway. talk about skill. go play track... not drag. end up both happen like the incident. die or alive. even the driver could be die or alive or half kaki patah too if there got barrier and etc.
  3. B

Exhaust Cutout Valve - Electric

if this open does it still using muffler? still not really sure how it works. saw from the vid. its almost look fancy to me.. like justmake it louder like direct pipe without exhaust.
  4. B

Limited Car Toyota Will Vs

out of my budget :( 55k only ahh ahh sob sob
  5. B

Impreza GC8 for sale

if below 50k im interested.
  6. B

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4 Original CN9A with performance parts for sale...

haizz my budget just had 50k car :(
  7. B

I love sports cars - Audi TT

that why now audi so famous... i drove almost all range of audi.. left the luxury and the r8... They all so dam great
  8. B

4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

ahh cant wait for the piping info... really interesting on that 1 i felt.
  9. B

DIY - How to install ICE part #1

well recent only come out the sound i not really sure wat the error but i think is should be the amp problem. is funny when i cornering the sound will pop out sometimes.. XD and if i drive very polite it never happen. and all da time happen when i do cornering in some G will increase ..the sound...
  10. B

DIY - How to install ICE part #1

i really dont dare to do about car electronic stuff. cuz very fishy :( hahah Hey bro how about the aeroplane sound. do u know the troubleshooting ? cuz my car suddenly come out this sound in sudden. 1 amp and dual din dvd player and 4 speaker with 4 tweeter only
  11. B

EG6 FULL RACE CAR for Sale

pm me the willingly let go price? engine all still in good condi ? see my other friend wan to buy or not .
  12. B

Subaru GC8 . Special Edition .TYPE R .Two Door

what year ? not yet stated..
  13. B

Subaru Imprezza: Beyond Swirl Free

holy crap.. totally like brand new car!
  14. B

[DIY] Oil catch tank

bro can have the picture of 4g1 series OIL catch tank DIY picture? the noob guide
  15. B

Car Audio Competition & Fair At Batu Gajah, Perak

the sv or the lambo style
  16. B

2011 Super GT Queens (Pics)

but she truely beauty compare all over the Gt girls on the road... latin feel, big breast that suit her sexy booty~ skin totally rare like u can see mostly on the movie but not in real life . very hard to see it on malaysia street... but she a bit bad mood tho haha i heard she said is so...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried replacing their Mid Box with Bullet before , but retain stock muffler?

Any power increase or noise increase? Or not worth it?

Do give your input if you experience on your own car before.. Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, car is an Auto with tip-tronic gear.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience