Search results

1. BMW 325i For Sale

Make: BMW Model: 325i Year :1993 Transmission: Auto Engine 2.0 18" AC Schnitzer Rims for Serious buyer.... Price: 28K nego (cash buyer preferred) susah nak loan tahun 1993 ni :) credit boleh kot. Loan process on your own ok... Post on behalf of my friend. call him (012-2073212 . Aki )...
  2. Honda Civic b16A rim 17 inch will you?

Recently I just change my 15 inch wheels to 17 inch just foor the kick of it (I have tried 16 inch before and now just to get the feeling of using the bigger rim) Now the first problem is you have to change the shocks to adjustbale since the original absorber is to low to accomodate the new...
  3. R

Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype Photo

more pictures in the gallery! The closest prototype to date for the Mitsubishi EVO 10 Enjoy! ronn
  4. New Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype X

more pictures in the gallery! The closest prototype to date for the Mitsubishi EVO 10 Enjoy! ronn
  5. R

Beware When buying A New Car

Follows are the actual experience of the buyer when she bought a New Nazaria! The article is written by the buyer herself in Bahasa! MEMBELI KENDERAAN BARU - NAZARIA TETAPI ADA KEROSAKAN DISEBABKAN TIKUS YANG BERSARANG DI BAHAGIAN ENJIN Saya sepertimana nama di atas, telah membeli...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. as u can see this is my 1st post... and im new to all this car stuff... i am just wondering can we actually DIY own diffuzers...

Reason:
To me is just a thin metal layer that is black in colour...
Cant we just use alluminium plate and black spray to do it???
Of course using the correct tools to Cut the alluminium plate..
and i find no reason spending more then RM300-RM1k to make this small thing for all 4 sides of the car....

Conts:
After DIY perhaps it might fail and falling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience