Search results

1. E

Tire Price list Zth

its been a while. 205-50-16 Michelin PS4 RM 350 U6 Shah Alam 205-45-16 Michelin PS4 RM 345 Klang
  2. E

Looking for Subaru Impreza GRB WRX STI

Thanks for the offer. Looking for the GRB hatchback type.
  3. Looking for Subaru Impreza GRB WRX STI

Hi gents, Looking for a Subaru Impreza GRB WRX STI. Year 2008-2012 6 spd Regardless mod or stock PM me details. Thanks.
  4. E

Tire Price list Zth

michelin PS4 205-50-16 thai made RM395+GST michelin PS3 205-50-16 thai made RM370+GST michelin PS3 205-45-16 france made RM450+GST sourced from glenmarie
  5. E

Need advice on brake kit

i dont think so. smallest rotor size should be 282mm. space needed for caliper to clear the hat of the rotor and caliper could be mounted onto the knuckle. custom. 300mm. with adapters.
  6. E

Need advice on brake kit

just sharing mine.
  7. E

Need advice on brake kit

excellent. welcome to the club. whatever. haha. so how do u feel? worth it all the hardship, hassle and sweat?
  8. E

Opinion

sambung bayar style? hell no!
  9. E

Change Absorber

comfort and handing are not best of friends bro. something gotta give.
  10. E

Need advice on brake kit

perfect answer by taikor VR2. another you should consider yen-RM exchange. usually the will take advantage however there are certain cases that they will let go at that present exchange rate. if you still curious, get a weighing scale. get the spec from official spoon website and compare it...
  11. E

Need advice on brake kit

5 years down the road and considering inflation rate every year.. 4k RM is alright imho.
  12. E

Need advice on brake kit

china? hell no. the last place ever for your calipers to be manufactured at. RM 3.3k with 90% endless SSY pads. trust me man.. you will not regret every single cents u put in. and please dont get addicted to last minute braking for daily driving. haha. hell yes! :adore::adore::adore:
  13. E

Need advice on brake kit

282mm for EG similar to EK9 config if im not mistaken. PnP. well.. i bought mine 2nd hand and i didnt service it. the seals were all fine for my case. and i am using it for the past 5 years - 3 pads cycles already. PMU make in taiwan? i am unsure if PMU shifted their factory to taiwan for...
  14. E

Need advice on brake kit

u can always paired it up with 282mm PMU rotors and pads. as for SSBH, im using a set of PRO RS. alot in the market @ super circuit, works, endless, etc depending on ur moolah.
  15. E

Need advice on brake kit

twin block spoon period. alot of aftermarket pads since the pads follow the same config of EK9 original calipers.
  16. E

Tire Price list Zth

bro pangyau, sorry usually i put the source of my find. Jooi Seng, Klang. Call 603-3348 7499 and find Ken. good luck!
  17. E

Tire Price list Zth

sharing update. sources from Jooi Seng, Klang. 245-45-17 Michelin PS3 655rm Michelin Primacy 3 ST 565rm Bridgestone RE003 550rm Conti CSC3 600rm Toyo T1s 600rm Toyo C1s 600rm pricing shown before GST and other services
  18. E

Where you go for alignment & balancing?

ah san, autopex glenmarie.
  19. E

Review: 2016 FK2R Civic Type-R Turbo

im selling my house now!!!
  20. E

Michelin PS4

no bro. imho eagle RS = RSR > Potenza RE002 > PS3. tested all 4 in the same size.