Search results

1. N

Works - engineering adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Hi, Still awaiting for replacement of the Innovate AFR meter. Almost 1 year already....you promised to replace with AEM....but tunggu...tunggu...tunggu jer :banghead::banghead::banghead: NPK
  2. N

Overboost Motorsports

Been awaiting for MONTHS for replacement (AEM)...kept sending msg but no reply. PENAT KAO-KAO
  3. N

Overboost Motorsports

Got call from Overboost today...they are replacing the unit with a more reliable brand!! Excellent!!! ....
  4. N

Overboost Motorsports

Read that many shops parallel import Innovate products where local after-sales-support is not provided. So whether Pro Seller or not, members of zth have to be more careful and don't trust anyone......to me, the Pro-Seller status is misleading
  5. N

Overboost Motorsports

:banghead::banghead:
  6. N

Overboost Motorsports

Guess depends on batch....mine was sent back to Innovate earlier...they acknowledged the problem...changed the sensor(which I doubt was the cause)...unit came back, problem still there....supposed to have a replacement set...still waiting... I been using Innovate LM1 for many years...still...
  7. N

Overboost Motorsports

Maybe still away Cuti Raya?
  8. N

Overboost Motorsports

Bro VR2.....saya pun tak taw lar....:confused: :banghead:
  9. N

Overboost Motorsports

deep regrets buying this Innovate MTX....lost many MONTHS....think AEM is surely a better kit
  10. N

Overboost Motorsports

Left msgs without reply.... I am in Semenyih...and ran over to the shop a few times (earlier) with hope to get a working MTX. Not going to waste another trip there unless I know if the replacement set is ready for collection. Since msgs are not replied, one of my present avenue is...
  11. N

Overboost Motorsports

Hi Kenzo, Still awaiting reply on the replacement set of MTX...been months since I bought the set and even after repair, unit still can't work....been losing MONTHS. Regretted buying this low quality, low reliability AFR meter. NPK
  12. N

Overboost Motorsports

I had check that your purchase from us was on the 16th august 2011, and we had did a replacement for you in December which we had sent over to innovate to check it out and they had replace you with new Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband sensor and the gauge meter as well. They had tested the unit you had...
  13. Overboost Motorsports

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/307279-stainless-steel-braided-hose-9.html Are they still in business? They sold me a defective Innovate MTX...been sending SMS, PM, Email and Whatapps.....NO reply?!?!?!?!?! Anyone know??
  14. N

Stainless Steel Braided Hose

Bro Kenzo,. Sent you many SMS and whatapps but no reply...still awaiting replacement Innovate MTX O2 meter....dah many months!!! Please get replacement QUICK NPK
  15. N

Stainless Steel Braided Hose

Bro Kenzo, You got PM
  16. N

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

Hi, Sent you PM on 3 filters...please revert asap. TQ
  17. N

*****Reverse running wall clock by handmade*****

Price??? Please PM me
  18. N

{wts} GT wing aluminum 45'' , 53'' , 55''

William Chong, the cheater is using Mark X Holdings as his new nick..he is also known as Levinefi....and you also drive a Toyota Levin. What a "co-incidence"???? :wink:
  19. N

[B]{wts}Custom Proton Wira Adjustable Absorbers Body Shift, type flex[/B]

William Chong, the cheater is using Mark X Holdings as his new nick..he is also known as Levinefi....and you also drive a Toyota Levin. What a "co-incidence"???? :wink:
  20. N

New aluminum radiator for Viva

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience