Search results

1. M

4G93T Club

I have problem with my LSD gearbox, I have identified that the right side of the drive shaft has a bit of free play, and now, when turning , there will be knocking sound, just like those full locked LSD. Do you guys know where I can service the gearbox?
  2. M

4G93T Club

MT-90 is for non LSD gear box, that is what i have been told.
  3. M

4G93T Club

Guys.. I need some advice on EVO LSD semilocked gearbox, anyone know whether or not, this gearbox can be service? I am referring to the LSD. thanks.
  4. M

4G93T Club

do we really need 4lil of gear oil?
  5. M

4G93T Club

4 bottles? each bottle 1000ml?
  6. M

4G93T Club

can anyone advise what LSD gear oil to use for EVO LSD semi lock gearbox?
  7. M

4G93T Club

only power loss? I do not feel so much of the powerloss though. any other comment? I have changed the alternator, starter added relay too, changed new set of spark plugs, all of these not helping.
  8. M

4G93T Club

any one know what are the symptoms of fuel pump being faulty?
  9. M

4G93T Club

anyone 4WDed their gsr?
  10. M

4G93T Club

was tap on the boost mapping, when change the tuner, they suggest to tap on tps sensors. before the change, the check light will on once in a while, now, on without fail.. I am thinking to add the boost sensor, give up on TPS sensor, any comment?
  11. M

4G93T Club

any one using emange blue and fixed the engine check light problem? very annoying with the engine check light on.. :(
  12. M

Mitsubishi Evo 9 Limited Edition ( Jackie Chan )

why so ah beng one? buy dy also dare not to drive out..:banghead::banghead::banghead:
  13. M

[WTS] Microsoft Office 2007 Professional.

price reduced........ RM500..
  14. M

[WTS] HKS Super Dragger II

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. M

evo 1,2,3 performance part -- cheap--

can pm me best price for the fuel filter?
  16. M

Cny bump..........
  17. M

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: bump for the day
  18. M

19. [WTS] Microsoft Office 2007 Professional.

OEM version.. 100% original. Asking RM600.00. Retail selling RM1500.00 PM me if interested. Thanks.
  20. M

4G93T Club

Hi guys... I am trying to solve the ticking sound from the "tapek"... looking for performance lifter.. anyone know where to get?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience