Search results

1. A

MazdaSpeed RX8

Boonyloh, i feel sad nw! I just know that our rx8 cannot add Blow off...n Rx8 cannot upgrade to turbo !however ,just wish one day rx8 hv turbo kits.......boonyloh...can u pls gv me ur hp no.? n where r u stay nw ? penang or Kl ?
  2. A

RX8 Club Malaysia

hi buddy's hi all, i,m the one's of rx8 car owner! great to hear that our m'sia hv own rx8 club..i,m from penang...nice to meet u all!
  3. A

RX8 Club Malaysia

hi all, i,m the one's of rx8 car owner! great to hear that our m'sia hv own rx8 club..i,m from penang...nice to meet u all!
  4. A

MazdaSpeed RX8

hi, boonyloh can i know where the located of u mention of the shop of M-power?
  5. A

MazdaSpeed RX8

ya...thank doink
  6. MazdaSpeed RX8

Hai,Buddy's..... I hv few question want to ask you all ! I just bought a Mazdaspeed Rx8,Japan Spec.....It is High Spec 6 Speed Manual Type S 230Hp .....But i need to Upgrade my car performance....Can Any Buddy's told me which Modify car performance shop should i go ? And Izzit RX8 hv...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Chinese clone of the Smart Fortwo, the Shuanghuan Noble has kicked off its insolent career in several European countries, including Greece, where we got these pictures from. Unless you’re working for Shuanghuan, there’s no need for us to tell you that the Noble is a near perfect copy of the first generation Smart Fortwo - in and out.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience