Search results

1. RACE SPEC Toyota Celica FOR SALE

Toyota Celica Endurance Race Spec (modified by CLAWS suspension) Capability of the current state in Sepang Circuit 2:43 Celica with Super-Strut suspension system, rare item. fully accident free Engine Modification stock block 2ZZ-GE engine - monkey wrench racing race valve springs -...
  2. A

Cheras Etoni car accessories shop

Hi, I was told that you're bringing in focal plug and play systems for vw golf Mk6... Do you have them?
  3. A

FD3S vs retard owner

my ex-car is now yellow colored Amemiya AD-GT kitted car with 19 inch rims... :) ---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 PM ---------- it feels like i had a great time with my wife... and then divorce, the next guy bought her alot of new...
  4. A

FD3S vs retard owner

it's been too long since i last visited this forum.... everyone knows i was a proud owner of RX7... and yes... my car was sold at 75K as well... just last year. and the car was taken care very well now... much better than me... so.. for those fuckers that bitch about 75K over-priced old...
  5. A

For the love of our cars and our passion.

then you gotta uprate your cooling system..... previously... i track my car on Sepang.... 1st lap.. water temp 95 2nd lap water temp 98 3rd lap water temp 98 4th lap water temp 98 5th lap water temp 99 6th lap water temp 99 7th lap.... my tire cannot make it.. over heated tires... i...
  6. A

Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

2:40 car... :) free bump...
  7. A

i would love to see someone doing that in malaysia... i'm waiting Dev to get his car ready to drive on the circuit....as for the rest... please get more active on the motorsport scene.... else other's perception of Rx-7 club is another yet DEAD club... like everyone know.... i drive a GTI now...
  8. A

Anyone sell Bosch 044 ?

just go to chop shop of any continental cars... look for mercedes benz fuel pump.. the E class one.. they are bosch 044.
  9. A

FS: NEW RE NGK Spark Plugs

jason still alive ? hahahahaahah it's been wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee years since i last heard this nick came on.
  10. A

it's sad to see such scene.... no doubt that the car is expensive to be treated badly... but that's the price to pay for such ownership. the car was once crowned the 4 kings from Japan... NSX, GT-R, Supra, RX-7. if any of you guys read the details of Rx-7 and the interviews, they design the car...
  11. A

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

piece of advise... cheap thing no good... good thing no cheap... if you buy cheap FD.. be prepared to spend additional 10K repairing them.
  12. A

Suspension rebuild

you've got a PM
  13. A

Suspension rebuild

let's service our performance shocks....
  14. Suspension rebuild

Hi guys, we are.... are you seeing this on your suspension ? do you know that all these can be fixed ? we're not just limited to the above brands, even if you have a Taiwanese suspension D2, BC, all can be repaired. Local brands HWL, GAB, Hotbits, all can be repaired and tuned...
  15. A

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the prez selling the car ???????????????
  16. A

malim king... why wanna sell ???
  17. A

DIY projects

i can feel some big power coming up.......long life... BRAP !
  18. A

Rotary Engines - FAQ.

Mazda to drop Wankel rotary combustion engine? here you go
  19. A

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

in general point of view, under braces is actually over kill. depending on what you need. i used to drive an old car ... mazda RX7 FD3S... i'm the legendary 777 :P under braces could help the car because of the material fatique over time. the twist gets more and more as years goes by. because...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a question, not spam.

Electric Superchargers from Shoreline Technologies, the only quality Supercharger on the net!

The theory around these devices is to run an electric fan to create the compression - of up to 1psi. This "fan" sits just behind the air filter.

The idea of an electric fan capable of adding 30HP to a Honda civic (as per link) is rather ridiculous to me but I am not a tuner.

Turbos...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience