Search results

1. I

neo

yes, i saw that news. but it state there ron95 compatible but ron97 recommended. maybe is the power issue that the engine have to retard to accomodate ron95. maybe i should emanage it to take ron95
  2. I

neo

alamak, 97 is just too expensive la. any documentation from nissan ar?
  3. I

neo

anybody know the minimum ron requirement for VQ25DD?
  4. I

2.5 and 3.0 A33 gearbox

yes but now transplanted with VQ25DD and the gearbox confirm kong. so my mech suggest to change to my original wan but unsure if it fits. but he know 2.0L confirm wont fit la. any idea? my current gearbox the OD wont engage when its hot. any idea?
  5. 2.5 and 3.0 A33 gearbox

hey guys, now my wiring is all working! however, my gearbox was confirm to be rosak. some said the 2.5 neo engine have to same gearbox as 3.0 brougham vip in malaysia. is this true?
  6. I

VQ25DD owner please help me!

vanli said non local product harder to find. even if got also expensive. ask me to try my luck at chop shop first
  7. I

Transplant to VQ25DD from A33

anybody know where can i get this "Fuel Temperature Sensor" for VQ25DD?? i've searched high and low in google and nothing has been fruitful so far! please help me :(
  8. I

anybody know where can i get this "Fuel Temperature Sensor" for VQ25DD?? i've searched high and low in google and nothing has been fruitful so far! please help me :(
  9. I

he is located in kota damansara near giant there. got quite alot sport car also service there but they juz messed up my whole wiring!
  10. I

too bad im in kl :(
  11. I

VQ25DE as far as i concern is straight swap unlike VQ25DD :(
  12. VQ25DD owner please help me!

omg guys. i just did the transplant from VQ30DE to VQ25DD to my A33 and apparently my foreman messed up the whole wiring of my car! these are among the problem spotted: 1. CEL on 2. Seatbelt signal always on 3. Airbag signal keep on blinking 4. no 4th gear! 5. gear shift sometimes slip...
  13. I

hi teo, thanks for the contact. will contact them tomorrow! btw, what engine u transplanted? any issue after transplant?
  14. I

Glenmarie where? i wont mind if he has experience in transplanting VQ25DD to my car. GT Auto Thomas i also know but im afraid of very expensive charges... yes, super jialat. about the gearbox problem, if i press a little bit, the whole car will delay quite alot then suddenly push. damn...
  15. I

omg guys. i just did the transplant from VQ30DE to VQ25DD and apparently my foreman messed up the whole wiring of my car! these are among the problem spotted: 1. CEL on 2. Seatbelt signal always on 3. Airbag signal keep on blinking 4. no 4th gear! 5. gear shift sometimes slip 6. rpm...
  16. identifying 00vi or mevi

guys how do i identify whether my engine is running on 00vi or mevi? any part that i can check to make sure it is? here is the photo of my engine bay.. im in the midst of installing VQ25DD to replace my VQ30DE.. if the VQ30DE was using mevi/00vi then i would like to transplant the vis as well...
  17. I

ic but i can use emanage to tune it to run on ron95 rite? despite there might be some powerloss?
  18. I

hi guys, sorry for bringing up old thread.. seems like my VQ30DE finally dead and its time for VQ25DD. i would like to confirm few things before hand, - can the engine use RON95 nicely? - issit possible for me to use back original meter instead of 180km/h limited meter from japan halfcut? -...
  19. I

i do admit sometimes i rev alot. but most of the time mild je. regardless, my fc is around 7km/l :p i dunno man but i read from a certain website last time they said for V6 better use iridium coz changing the rear bank spark plug is hectic! use iridium can last longer and so they said lol
  20. I

my car is 3L cefiro a33 and i only get 7km/l on average with 60L of fuel :( emanage improve about 14bhp as i got really fucked up afr tuned by nissan coz i told them i wana fuel saving tuning earlier. but upon dyno we realize too much knocking as it runs too lean hence i bought the emanage blue...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Malaysian authorities have recently identified a Korean based alien intruder, believed to have landed on our shores with the intention to punish and enslave all enemy vehicles equipped with illegal TV screens (on-board-displays). The public is seeking help in locating the illusive mechanical foreign object.

The alien intruder is also known to be armed and extremely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience