Search results

1. Avanzato X4

Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

in high speed controlling a car might need a very skillful driver...
  2. Avanzato X4

Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

boleh land here from . o O from small become big hole in six day... :p
  3. Avanzato X4

Ford Fiesta

FC, build quality, annoying sound from engine side. and of course bad sound proofing of the car. see how good is the trade in value first... a car Jeremy Clarkson thumb up, i dont think how bad is it... hahaha!
  4. Avanzato X4

Ford Fiesta

planning to sell out my 2009 Honda City to get this... first Honda, first disappointment. wish current owner able to share some of FoFi experience.
  5. Avanzato X4

DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

“It is illegal and dangerous to DRIVE A 2000cc and above VEHICLE. A driver can easily get TOO FAST and it may result in accidents’’ when above sentence going to say? Agreed? Very funny... :p
  6. Avanzato X4

Stolen Red Satria GSR

yaloh, ppl think his/her car old and not looking good, didn't put a additional lock. thief want steal also need to find something easy and less trouble... so dont think lock ur car is useless!
  7. Avanzato X4

Air Cond Cooling Coil

rm1k might consider cheap, kelisa one also cost me rm850 for the abv things...
  8. Avanzato X4

Best Fuel Savers in the world

stock car able to set this as well? any good recommended shop?
  9. Avanzato X4

Why Proton New Car So many problems?

potong... forget about it... cheat our hard earn money!
  10. Avanzato X4

Brand new mazda 2 open for pre booking

roughly how much is the OTR price?
  11. Avanzato X4

Viva - add temperature indication

anyway this is OEM design and most of the car now a days no longer come with the analogue gauge for water temperature. some more u r not hardcore modify ur engine i dont think u need to spend extra money for unnecessary product. anyway, u might decide urself, this is my 2cents. regards,
  12. Avanzato X4

Ron95 comparison between different Gas station

slow response... kurang pickup... auto transmission when release gas pedal, engine knock harder than before... i driving P2 kelisa...
  13. Avanzato X4

RON95 on Evo

anyway, out topic... my kelisa pump RON95 also feel the car slow response, pickup 'kurang'!
  14. Avanzato X4

How Addicted Are You To ZTH ?

lepak here almost every day since my first time in ZTH... i lovin it...
  15. Avanzato X4

Daihatsu Gino L700 AT Meter w RPM

price reduced, please PM me... B U M P 15/7/09
  16. Avanzato X4

Perodua Kancil Convert To L500 Classic

:wavey:PERFECT CAR, i really like it... what a nice classic mod... free bump...
  17. Avanzato X4

HELP, give me some comments

hello everyone, thank you very much for giving me ur time to read my hekp tread. my question is: i driving a Perodua Kelisa Manual with speedworks Hot Bits exhaust system, last month i just changed from MANUAL to AUTO transmission, once i collect my car and drive, it was no pick-up and...
  18. Avanzato X4

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

PM best price for P. Kelisa, provide installation?
  19. Avanzato X4

PRO-RS Stainless Steel Braided Brake/Clutch Hoses

PM best price for P. Kelisa, provide installation?
  20. Avanzato X4

Daihatsu Gino L700 AT Meter w RPM

price reduced, please PM me... B U M P 2/7/09

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the dog eat dog world of pick-up trucks, the Isuzu D-Max has always stood out for its impressive fuel efficiency, that coupled with its highly regarded off-roading abilities, makes it one of the strong contenders in that segment.

Now the D-Max has further strengthened its credentials with three of its variants, the 2.5-liter 4X4 manual, the 3-liter 4X4 Single Cab and the 3-liter 4X2 Automatic Double...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience