Search results

1. P

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Waaahhhh.... all the old farts still alive? Impressed
  2. P

A legend has arrived

LOL... ok la... I get it la... Legend too strong a word la...
  3. P

A legend has arrived

Ok, ok,... mebbe legendary is too strong a word, but I still believe it's one hell of a car. Dono hear or read from somewhere that at one time this car is the tsukuba record holder for FF cars.
  4. P

A legend has arrived

Excert from his post Seri Wawasan Bridge, Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM + Cokin P 153 ND4 Credits Editor - Patrick Heng (VGT Communications) Owner - William Chong (Trial Malaysia) Assistant Photographers - Izzat A. Rahman, Lee Kwan Gun...
  5. P

A legend has arrived

The infamous TRIAL celica is here. Was browsing thru some forums and wahei.. Anyone knows who owns it? According to the thread starter/photographer, pictures are taken locally.
  6. P

Why racecar does not have ABS?..

ABS does not lengthen ur braking distance. It's just a device to take the brake control to some extent away from a driver when the front tyres run out of grip. Against which is better between an ABS and a race drivers foot is still yet to be proven. But for regular joes like us, whenever we have...
  7. P

Why racecar does not have ABS?..

Not really. ABS can be tuned to the point when to cut in. The thing is usually in race cars or race car drivers can ideally control their brake pressure with their foot to the point of the tyres grip. In such circumstances, having ABS is pointless & would just further adding complications to the...
  8. P

WTB - MiRa L200 WasTeGate

L200 wastegaste?? U mean the actuator for the stock rhb 31 turbo?
  9. P

Toyota Teams in MME,07

Car was disqualified because of displacement exceeding class limit.
  10. P

Autoparts Malaysia Team

Position still available? The journalist post I mean..
  11. P

You favourite track car?

Ariel atom will eat most cars for breakfast on the track. End of story. On a more realistic note, an elise would prove to be the best fun, quite fast & hell of a learning tool for both experienced & inexperienced drivers. If none of this can afford, then better learn & train on a go kart.
  12. P

Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype Photo

Long gone are the aggressive & rally inspired looks best represented on the Evo 6. How I will miss it. To me,the look of the car must be first & foremost functional. The Evo's of that era is functional in respect that it was meant to be a family saloon car & the fact that it could kick a...
  13. P

New Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype X

Long gone are the aggressive & rally inspired looks best represented on the Evo 6. How I will miss it. To me,the look of the car must be first & foremost functional. The Evo's of that era is functional in respect that it was meant to be a family saloon car & the fact that it could kick a...
  14. P

exhaust throttle 'butterfly' mod

I think it will do absolutely nothing to ur afr. If u wan to see with ur eyes go on a dyno.
  15. P

Understanding Bore and Stroke

Actually it's 2.4 liter V8 N/A. Cosworth was able to get this spec to rev till 20k. Power at the moment is at about 750hp across the field. But 800 shouldn't be too far away.
  16. P

Understanding Bore and Stroke

fantastic read.. especially when I am in the midst of trying both approaches for my engine rebuilds..
  17. P

Where to obtain my CDL?

Bu competition license I take it you mean AAM's? As far as I know, is there a racing license endorsed by JPJ?
  18. P

TD04 owner, pls fall in

Thnax bro.. was thinking along the same lines but needed abit of confirmation 1st bfore procceding.
  19. P

TD04 owner, pls fall in

Not actually jammed, it spools up quickly to 0.5 bar but takes it own sweet time to reach 1.2. tried it with the actuator vacuum hose detached & spools so quick tat i almost overboost. therefore suspect boost creep. In a competition race where a electronic boost controller is not allowed, so...
  20. P

TD04 owner, pls fall in

Turbine? U mind giving some example. I was thinking along the lines of modding the actuator..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To make our sales process easier and faster, we have appointed business partners across the country.

Please look at the list below and look for your area and contact person's HP number. You can arrange for demo directly with them. They are able to arrange product delivery according to your needs too.

Johore Bahru
- 012 208 3843

Malacca
- 012 208 3843

Negeri Sembilan
- 012 208 3843

Kuala Lumpur/ Petaling Jaya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience