Search results

1. D

GAB SA Series - Heavy Duty Sport Absorber

full set price for civic FD1 please
  2. D

Amt power cushion buffer

bro ZENSPEED, can u PM me the size that match for civic FD1 original shocks .. with the price for 4 pieces as well .. thanks
  3. D

Replacing Car Tint

good luck ;)
  4. D

Replacing Car Tint

kelisa6009, if ya 1st layer tint is good and thick enough .. whe u peal off the 2nd layer .. the first layer wont come out if peal slowly and carefully la of course .. i did mine before .. with 1st layer still nicely attached .. but be remind that the color coating on the first layer will come...
  5. D

WTS: Jazz Vtec

bro .. is the price nego? please PM me ya best price together with the interest rate . thanks
  6. D

Lowered Car Dilemma

hmm .. bumpy in the sense that ya car bounce alot on wavy roads condition .. correct me if im wrong other sifus =) gas absorber is much more harder if compare with oil .. with 2 fingers of gap between wheels and fender .. i think it should keep ya fender away from the wheel .. at least for mine...
  7. D

Lowered Car Dilemma

hmmm .. im driving wira 1.5 .. currently with APM gas absorber front & rear .. paired with Sapura Leda springs .. 2 fingers front and rear .. very nice ride ..not really bumpy .. can pass thru most of the bumps in kl .. =) ya budget RM800++ is for absorbers + springs or only one of it?
  8. D

Civic 1.7, Vtis- 2004

bro..please PM me the best price..thanks
  9. D

Civic 1.7, Vtis- 2004

kijoi..pm me the best price..thanks :)
  10. D

Civic 1.7, Vtis- 2004

how much loan can get and wat r the interest rate?
  11. D

those who tinted including windscreen....

inside and outside view is totally different actually .. those u seen dark tint film actually can see very clear from inside ..
  12. D

Respray Your Rims

bro, im using SSR Type-C .. quote me the best price for spraying 4 pieces with bronze color or polish the ring with chrome color and the spokes black .. thanks
  13. D

<<wts>> Bosch Hid Conversion Kit

bro, PM me H4 4300k and 6000k best price .. Hi/Lo or low alone?is installation included?
  14. D

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

bro, got any set for H4 4350k (preferable) or 6000k? PM me the best price and place to meet .. thanks ..
  15. D

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Bro, how much is this 1 selling? 1> Toyota Caldina 2.0 ZT Non-Turbo - Unregistered 2002 - Sport rims - Semi bucket seat - Bodykit - HID
  16. D

Wts: Honda Jazz.

plz PM me the mileage .. 1.4 vte or idsl? if possible plz include some photos as well .. thanks
  17. D

Koni + ?? (coil spring)...Need advise.

koni + eibach or koni + apex is good combination ;)
  18. D

Wira 1.5A 2001 meter problem

Most probably meter spoilt .. i got teh same problem .. my even worst .. the speedo needle keeps jumping up and down .. haha
  19. D

Wiper not smooth..

haha good try brother lwkalvin .. thats how i found out that its the nuts that giving me suqeky sounds :)
  20. D

Wiper not smooth..

hmmmmm .. somehow im having the same problem .. but recently i found out that not only the wiper and the windscreen is causing the squeky sounds .. instead the nuts that mentioned by bravia is the caused .. tried some WD4D on it .. it might helps :)