Search results

1. W

My RX8 received new K Sports 8Pot BBK and 356mm Rotor

where and how much did you get it brother?....
  2. W

new people...

Re: orang baru... Hello Ardi :)
  3. W

Mod brake lights to blink/flash

I think that's okay... you go ahead and fix it first and see for yourself... If you think it is to glaring or whatever you can always pull it out. Else I think it works just fine...
  4. W

Mod brake lights to blink/flash

I am with cbsteh and papagoines.... I think it works.... I mean as long it is not the strobe lighting kind, which definitely can be annoying... I don't even mind the blinking/flashing type which is installed lower on the bumper. I have got rear ended a couple of times in traffic (not even a...
  5. W

Looking for BMW E30 Chrome Lining and rubber

Any E30 buddies out there who knows?
  6. W

Bmw e30 vs bmw e36 which one better in handling

Sorry to hi jack your thread paLLy garage. nama.takda do you by any chance know where I can find E30's chrome trimmings the rain gutter and also the door rubber linings? Thank you
  7. W

Is this disc brake safe?

I agree with Izso as well.... Sometime the rust may look worse than actually is My brother had some tool rusting in his car boot sometime ago... His Satria the boot banjir and he did not notice it. Anyway he wanted to chuck it all off. So I had some black oil that was drained from my car...
  8. Looking for BMW E30 Chrome Lining and rubber

Hello All, I am looking for BMW e30 chrome lining/trimmings the one used for water gutter. Also does anyone know where can I look for the door rubber lining. A universal rubber lining would also be alright. this is also for BMW e30 Thank you in advance for any help and recommendation.
  9. W

Unable to view the video section

Thanks for the info Izso.. :) ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:14 PM ---------- Thanks Tom... tested and it worked dandy :)
  10. W

Unable to view the video section

I am unable to view the videos in the video section, anybody has the same problem?
  11. W

Loder1899 Pimps Out the Evoque and Names it HORUS!

I like it ... I think it look kinda muscular
  12. W

Proton R3 Duo Dominates MSS Round 1!

Man you guys are tightly wound....
  13. W

Kaitospeed: Bendix Brake Pads

If you have for Mazda FC complete for front and rear for both model could you sent to me the pricing thanks buddy
  14. W

Kaitospeed: EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads

could you tell me how much Mazda FC complete front and rear would be... thanks
  15. W

NGV or Superbike?

Maybe one of the hybrid... no experience with NGV or Superbike though....
  16. W

**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

I would report not sure the authority would do anything though.....
  17. W

WTWarn:H&M Motorsports

Ah How is no more there.... He is running on his own. I'll try and help you by relaying this to Ah Choi. I know that you do not want to have to do with them anymore but I believe criticism is good to improve ones business. Its always good to take it as a positive and reconstructive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After using the Battery-free smartag that I DIY'ed before, I find it kinda
annoying and difficult especially if suddenly need to use the Smartag.:thefinger:

So, now I remove the wire and DIY a Switchable smartag that still use a battery. however, the battery will consume 0mA when it is switched off, therefore make it last longer.

Check it out!::smokin:

http://donsdiy.fotopic.net/c1526239.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience