Search results

1. 1

Honda Civic yr 99 dohc vtec

Hi owner, Is your car local model?
  2. 1

Revised Price: EK 2dr for sale. B16B many extra

Dear Honda sifus and kakis, Need your advice la... I am considering Takashi's car and a JDM manufactured Yr99 EK3 1.5 (CVT but no VTEC). Takashi's car price = 58K need downpayment at least 20K. EK 3 yr99 = 56k full loan at 5.5% The 99 EK3 is stock and no VTEC. 105HP only...
  3. 1

Honda Ek4 2doors B16b Inside!!!

Hi Bro, where's your location? Bump for you
  4. 1

honda ek3

Ok. Bushes ok? What's the odometer reading? Any oil leaking at the engine erea like the distributor o-rings, gaskets?
  5. 1

Looking For Honda Delsol 's Door Lock

Yeah, you can get it from Honda Malaysia. They will import for you. I bought the door handle last year. Brand new ones. RM200
  6. 1

honda ek3

Hi bro, nice pics! how much loan can get for this car? When did you do the conversion? Thanks
  7. 1

Honda Crx And Crx Delsol Headcount!

makelovefun, there's a whole list of chop shops in klang valley available at zth. if you can't find it, let me know, i have a soft copy. that might help you in getting your lower arm.....what a waste for a B16 engine....you are not doing the engine justice =) hahaha need to unleash the beast...
  8. 1

makelovefun, Ya man...Is it a EG1 or EG2? How cum got big VTEC inside...you put in haf cut? Anyway I like your Red Sol! It's hot man! But it's quite sayang that you modify the 2 compartment boxes at the back to put in your subs....can't put in your trunk mei?
  9. 1

Jdm Honda Crx Delsol 94/97 For Sale!

Hi Mydelsol, Thanks for the compliments. Guess it is good news and some confidence for the new owner....coz I have sold it. Many thanks.
  10. 1

Vicky, Full loan in not available. Have done research and the Max loan is about 85% Int 6.5% for 5 years and 7% for 6 years. Better pay cash or take lesser loan.
  11. 1

Option, Location at Puchong, near GIANT supermarket. I have an appointment tomorrow 10/9/06 at 11am to let someone view the car. Interested, call me.
  12. 1

XXXX, Sigh..totally agree. Very hard to find delsol kaki's. Anyway, glad that I found a few here! Me, just owned the DelSol for over a year. What is the link to the yumcha discussions?
  13. 1

SIRCRX, I had just checked out the teamcrx.tk. Found a long list of chop shops! That's really useful! I'm looking for the power steering rack and some interior parts.
  14. Honda Crx And Crx Delsol Headcount!

Dear CRX brothers and sisters, If you are driving a CRX or a CRX DelSol, please list your name, car model, code, year, colour, location and contact number. My ride as below: 1) Car model = CRX DelSol 2) EG1 3) Year = 94/97 4) Colour = Black 5) Puchong 6) 012-2706383 Many Thanks!
  15. 1

problems with ur JDM (full or semi) honda

I had the same problem with the handbrake indicator light. Check the brake fluid and it is insufficient. Upon further checking, there was leakage in the master pump. Replaced the pump and everything back to normal. Suggest that you check the brake fuild level...cheers
  16. 1

jump jump
  17. 1

jump jump
  18. 1

truebluez, Max loan is 85% from Bumiputra Commerce Bank, 65% from AmBank....However still depends on your financial documents If interested, drop me a call. Price and parts to be removed are negotiable.
  19. 1

kboey, thanks
  20. 1

More Pics including the interior

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night me colleague & I was driving along jalan raja chulan heading toward jalan sultan ismail's traffic light, after the traffic lights my colleague signalled to turn right to a lane (she was on the middle lane then). Suddently a black perdana came from behind on the right and we almost collided. He subsequently blocked our car and wanted to drag my colleague out. Luckily her door was locked. She lowered her window to appologies to the guy but he continued to shout and swear at her and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience