Search results

1. N

Inspira owners?

im not a proton basher, nor am i a lgt owner.. Well, ok, understandable too. I guess the only thing i personally can commend on is Inspira owner's confidence in their car, and your patience in replying me. Cheers DM3.
  2. N

Inspira owners?

i actually have alot to say about that statement of yours... but, yeah well, anything that makes Inspira owners feel inspired about their Inspira. have funnn :dancing2: ---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ---------- wait...
  3. N

Inspira owners?

Maybe because the world fears Hitler's wrath. REPENT, INSPIRA OWNERS!!!! :tongue: :ciao: YouTube - PROTON INSPIRA HITLER MARAH
  4. N

Chinese Aunty vs African Aunty with Kungfu

Hahahahahahahaa!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can hear a guy's voice behind encouraging her to keep on hitting the black woman. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  5. N

Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

TRD.AE92 / XTEC : You got it absolutely right! So, is such a immature thread necessary? Opps... Oh.... Er.... Ok..... Then... I'll just like to ... Er.. Comment .. That this, thread... is... Completely...... Worthless. Ok, I'll give it RM0.01 cent for the effort. addon: What Im trying to...
  6. N

Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

Sigh. Worthless thread, it's a wonder it's still not closed yet. It's just like asking "Why is the petrol price so expensive???" . Like DUH? You know the answer but you just wanna ask just to make a worthless "point" and get attention. :rofl: whoopsss did i stir up heat? kbye
  7. N

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

I have to agree.. Matte black does make a car look cheap. Undone. Just my personal opinion..
  8. N

interesting Subaru in Kuantan!!

Yeah, i don't see what's the deal with some lame jocks here making fun of this car owner? If the owner could, he definitely won't be driving this car. So leave it alone lah. What the f*ck man. Laughing at others' misfortunes? Tunggu lah one day, those who poked fun at this car driver will get...
  9. N

.......... Heywherediddatsparkgo?????? :hmpf:
  10. N

i'm just kidding.... :smokin: :biggrin:
  11. N

It's Kendrick's new ride! HAHAHAHA.
  12. N

Malaysian Police = SHIT

Please call the Anti Rasuah number asap : 03-22626555 If you had this number you could have called on the spot.. ---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ---------- Dude.. The pig didn't even want to give LFT_24 the summon by asking LFT_24 whether he...
  13. N

No no, i was asking is the seats still wrapped in plastic, if yes, then wow very new car. and the dad must've bought the car for those kids you said you saw .. hehehh
  14. N

porkrock .. Is my eyes deceiving me, or are the plastic still wrapped on the seats of the City? (see the rear view picture of the car) .. New ride by dad already dump in rm20k and mod until like that.. haih.
  15. N

Aiyoh what did this Ricer do to the nice new City?!!! THIS IS BLASPHEMY. :banghead: At least retain the front grill lah.. Typical-Ricer (Type-R) lah.
  16. N

FD2R gunning on Kerinchi Link

Cheers ken yeang.. I think what pissed others off about LFT_24's actions is because he had the cheeks to post up a video about the "accomplishment", and even had stuff like "how was the cracking sound....?" , etc in the video. Anyone remember the two Young Supreme Idiots who posted their video...
  17. N

WWW.GUTTERUNCENSORED.COM is DOWN :(

It's a place where people post pictures of gutters, with no censorship. With the rampant censoring of gutters around the world now, this website has brought life to many lifeless people around the globe. Including lifeless me. Once awhile. I guess. FUCK YOU GUTTERUNCENSORED!!!!
  18. N

FD2R gunning on Kerinchi Link

One day as you are cornering, one small slip will get you crashing into the side of the highway and off the highway to the roads below. Don't play with these shit man, this is a public road. There's NO way you can say bullshit like "with extreme precaution and safety of other road users . "...
  19. N

Seremban road bully nbh83

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys!
  20. N

Seremban road bully nbh83

Chill jinkl, Im sure the thread starter didn't mean all malay.. Cause every race pon ader idiots. How did you go over the head of his car?!?!?!!?!!!? Damn :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was using 4G61T, due to recently my engine "tepek" always kacau n i think the hidurlic was damn, but my friend tell me that if i using disel lubricant i can slove the problem, is it work??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience