Search results

1. M

Custom Stickers for front windscreen!

Bro is this the sticker for sticking across the windscree where normally ppl use to stick the reflective sticker? Means right on top of the windscreen is it? thanks
  2. M

Underbody L.E.D Lights Kit (Brabus Style)

Bro white dont have ar??
  3. M

who wanna find a cheap handphone,pls come here.

Bro, u have k800 midland set? If yes, whats ur best price..thanks
  4. M

who wanna find a cheap handphone,pls come here.

Do you have Sony Ericsson K800 midland set? If yes, can you let me know ur best price...thanks
  5. M

Redang ,Lang Tengah ,Perhentian, Tioman Promotion RM288 only~!!!!

Hi fearless, Yup i do have packages that goes to Laguna Redang. The rate for twin room is Rm 495, for triple is Rm 445, and for quad is Rm 405. Please note that this rates are all weekday rates and it is a package prmotion, meaning that everything is included. Ie meals, sea transfer and 3...
  6. M

Redang ,Lang Tengah ,Perhentian, Tioman Promotion RM288 only~!!!!

Hi diwant, Yes i still have promotion for this package. Do contact me directly perhaps as i seldom go online..012-2161866 Tommy... Thanks
  7. M

Promote Bonnet selling here!!

Bro, i really interested in ur bonnet le...pls do call me , cos i really want to have a promote bonnet to match my bumper.thanks 012-2161866
  8. M

Wira Projector Headlight

Bro best price edi ar rm400 if swap with crystal headlamp?? can give me a ring at 012-2161866.. interested buyer thanks
  9. M

Wira Projector Headlight

How much if swap with crystal headlight? thanks
  10. M

LED Light for Sales

Can wira headlight fit? Now i already got HID, if can fit into the smaller light bulb place, it will be excellent. I will take it. PLease do advice..thanks
  11. M

Hello bro, Sorry i didnt reply your last mesasge cos i didnt get to online very often as i am always outstation. Anyway, is the bonnet still available? cos i really want to get the bonnet for my car and we can deal immediately cos from the pic it looks good and nice and also the colour is the...
  12. M

New Handphone models! Latest!, AP Price list.. Brand new..

Bro can u pm me the price please?? for the above mentioned items..thanks
  13. M

New Handphone models! Latest!, AP Price list.. Brand new..

Bro, PM me the bestest price for w800 and w900 and also nokia n70 please? Thanks alot man...me targetting to get one of this phones, depending on the price..:D
  14. M

Hotlink Reload RM60 for RM57.40

do notify me when u have digi..cos i am a heavy digi user..thanks alot
  15. M

WTS Nokia 7610 RM750(neg)

Item still available?
  16. M

Powerzone cam

Bro can pm me ur particulars..ur hp details and stuff..so i can call u..interested! thanks
  17. M

Hi, i PM u regarding the bonnet. Really interested and can deal immediately. Please call me at 012 2161866...price wise i pay abit more also can..thanks
  18. M

halfcut+installation for sale..

Bro, whats the best price for GSr auto + installation? thanks..
  19. M

Stebel Magnum II - RED color Horn

ok i will contact you later regarding this. Thank you very much and have a nice day..:)
  20. M

Stebel Magnum II - RED color Horn

can fit wira? and where ur location cos i quite intersted..thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its already been 2months since i updated my blog. In this 2months its been a hectic month for me, i received alot of inquiries regarding coating, full detail, touch up and alot more. I guess i pushed myself really hard in this 2months. But, along the journey i need to thanks to Josh all the way from Ipoh & Erik who help me out on a Peugeot and Golf GTI, also not forget about KC for giving me some useful advice on a soft paintwork and Seech who lend me his Flex so i could manage to finish...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience