Search results

1. kyspeaks

Lotus Elise 2000

ahhhh super *drool*
  2. kyspeaks

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

205/45/16 please pm size and price, thanks. I need 4 tyres Bump: 205/45/16 please pm size and price, thanks. I need 4 tyres
  3. kyspeaks

air flow sensor

henria86, If i still can't find it here, would you be able to like, send one over or something? I can pay you via paypal or something. The airflow's serial code is 22250-74210 New part is simply way too expensive.
  4. kyspeaks

Tokyo SW20 performance part dealer

and I am looking for 225 air flow sensor but still no luck in KL.. car is now dead sitting at home.. ahhhhh...
  5. kyspeaks

air flow sensor

Henri, Tried that, apparently the circuit board might be faulty already. Still trying to find myself a replacement for the 225 airflow sensor. Proving to be tough to find. Anybody got it? help help....
  6. kyspeaks

air flow sensor

Problem is they usually don't want to sell me just the air flow sensor..
  7. air flow sensor

My airflow sensor is fouled up yet again (remember the 2006 new year convoy?) after the "temporary" fix done at Cheras. The wireman told me it would be best to replace the airflow sensor once and for all. I've asked around a bit but so far hasn't had any luck in locating one. Any sifus have a...
  8. kyspeaks

prob wit new car...

It depends very much on the driving style and having correct tire pressures as well.
  9. kyspeaks

Myvi Auto Top Speed

yes lavon, the speedometer is really only just for show.
  10. kyspeaks

CONFIRMED !! No more Evo engine for Proton

because perdana has an original 2.0 liter engine to begin with.
  11. kyspeaks

Toyota MR2 SW20 (245 engine)

*slurps*
  12. kyspeaks

Looking for SW20 parts

I'm looking for an SW20 turbo's (225) air flow sensor.. anyone have a spare laying around willing to sell?
  13. kyspeaks

MR2 Convoy

nice shots!
  14. kyspeaks

Karting OR Paintball?

paintball on kart! I have a slight weight and surface area advantage on both event, wouldn't mind either one, but probably prefer karting over panitball.
  15. kyspeaks

Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

great, great. hope we get notified at least a couple days prior and not 30 mins before. hehehe.
  16. kyspeaks

Finally an MR2/MRS Category

MK has been trying to sell the car since when? 2 years ago?
  17. kyspeaks

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

looks like I might need to pay a visit to that store room too..... when I am not as broke. =/
  18. kyspeaks

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

001---Midship------(AK)------MR2 GT Turbo (245)-1993-------------------Diamond Black 002---Goober------(Hans)----MR2 GT Turbo-------1992-------------------Super Red 003---Soff---------(Chris)----MR2 Turbo----------1990-------------------Ferrari Red 004---Falcon------(Derek)----MR2 GT Turbo...
  19. kyspeaks

TT on the 20OCT06

ah.. i read this thread too late..
  20. kyspeaks

How to DIY - Wash Car Seat????

the steam iron idea is interesting, I might actually try that one of these days.. maybe to wash the living room sofa too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What better way to start a new year than with the world’s most gruelling rally that covers over 9,500km and stretches 13 stages? That’s just how the 2011 motorsports calendar has booted up with the 2011 Dakar Rally.

It’s still early in the rally with only two stages covered so far but even then, a familiar face is already leading the timesheets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience