Search results

1. TEIN Myvi Spring

Item(s): 1 set of original madein Japan Myvi TEIN Spring. Bought at N1 Racing Sunway. Sticker still new. Package includes: 1 set of Myvi TEIN Spring (4 pcs) Price:RM 350 Nego Warranty:Nil. Inspect upon purchase. Dealing method:COD Location of seller:Shah Alam, PJ & Sunway Contact...
  2. C

Original EK4 4 Doors

Price reduced..
  3. C

Original EK4 4 Doors

Pics updated.. http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/fithriliyana/Civic/IMG_0171.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/fithriliyana/Civic/IMG_0172.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/fithriliyana/Civic/IMG_0173.jpg...
  4. Original EK4 4 Doors

Planning to let go my beloved Civic. Its an original Civic Ek4, 4 doors. Manufactured 1997, registered 2002, 1st owner (bought recon). A well taken care, original b16a engine with auto tranny. Some minor mods which includes Simota air filter and ram, 2' jasma exhaust piping, Mugen 4-2-1...
  5. C

Rebuilding B16a questions

Thanks so much for sharing the info. Cheers.
  6. C

Thanks for the info guys, I hope to spend less than 1.5k overall. Currently my car exhaust smoke is normal, no color. But my main concern is the timing belt, i was changed only once during the 100k mileage, but now the mileage is 220k++ already. Can change timing belt only ka?
  7. C

MY engine are standard except for 4-2-1 header and 2 inch piping. What the cost for top overhaul? Radiator have been changed before. Thermostat also have been replaced.
  8. C

I also have asked around some workshop, One workshop quoted around 1k to replace the timing belt, seals, gasket. Radiator, cooling hoses, other belting that timing belt and water pump have been replaced before. Please advise on how to make the car to run more reliable, as i am not confident to...
  9. Rebuilding B16a questions

My ek milage is above 220k already, and i am thinking of rebuilding the engine b16a. Please advise on the parts need and the estimated cost for rebuilding the engine using oem parts. For info, the engine dont have any problems. Civic ek4 sedan, auto tranny. any help is appreciated.:driver:
  10. C

Personal Loan Blacklist

Please Email me the details..to [email protected]
  11. C

WTS K&N air filter with charger kit

Whats the diameter?
  12. C

[WTS] Osram Nightbreaker Bulbs, Up to 90% more light

Can fit my Civic EK? I am a bit confused with the Japanese h4h. I haven taken out the existing bulb, and its labeled H4, But Civic is a Japanese car.
  13. C

Where to change EK bush?

I know that shop, been there once a long time ago. Thanks. Cheres.
  14. C

Where to change EK bush?

Thanks for the info. Whiich honda spare part shop? or any spare part shop?
  15. C

Where to change EK bush?

:hmmmm2:??
  16. C

Where to change EK bush?

Any help on the info would be appreciated. Anyone?
  17. Where to change EK bush?

I have searched the forum, but cant find the answer. Can someone provide me on the info. Where can i change all the bushes for civic EK around PJ or Klang valley area? I have tried Kosmocars at glenmarie, but the service i was looking for is not provided there. I would like to change using OEM...
  18. C

Denso Iridium Plug for Sell!!! All P/N available Now

Where can COD? Last time cod at shell near giant supermarket at Kelana Jaya. Whisch is better for civc, b16a, modified a bti, full set exhaust( from extractor to muffler), open pod air filter and vafc. Ik20 or ik 22?
  19. Civic 96 old parts.

Since a lot of people are converting their Civic's to 99 specs, i think people will want to dispose their old parts, why not sell it to me, cheap cheap. :regular_smile: I am looking for second hand Civic EK 96 front bumper and left fender, goods must be in good conditions, if possible in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody mind tellin me how to remove my lighter socket?i somehow need to replace the current one wit a new socket but cant find anyway to remove it..
btw im drivin a bmw e34 but i tink d socket is universal..thanx in advance

regards,z-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience