Search results

1. B

DC2 Radiator into EG

its a pretty common modification. if i recall the condensor is in front.
  2. B

Reputable Honda Workshop

i think you googled the instructions i listed last time. lochis shop is along Jalan TS 6/2 Taman Perindustrian Subang, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor
  3. B

RCA Sepang Track Day 16/07/11

hahaha. my car in the hospital now. anyway cannot insult you with such a slow car.
  4. B

ok lorrrr. then u pass me ur car keys I show u lor.
  5. B

It will help slightly. You would have a bit more grip through the corners, but its normally pretty noisy for a daily driver, especially in carparks or whenever you turning slowly. For now, I doubt you would need it but consider it as an upgrade once you have maximised the potential of your car...
  6. B

sil80, whats your HP like. What LSD are you running? Suspension? With a street setup healthy B18cR eg and federal RSR tyres with LSD and a reasonable suspension, you should be able to get between 2:44-2:46.
  7. B

What is the correct air for semi slick & performance tyres for track???

boils down to the tyre model, car weight and your suspension/camber settings as well. theres no direct recommendation. some testing would need to done to find the setup you like. also are you looking for hot or cold pressure settings. for my ad08's I'm currently running about 31psi hot, but...
  8. B

How much EG/EK should be reasonable?

you would only be able to purchase an EG with cash. However, you could apply for personal loans from banks in order to obtain the cash funds to purchase the car since car loans would no longer be valid for a car this old.
  9. B

the best adjustable absorber for civic 1992-1995

if you want an absorber that can give you good lap times at track and be comfortable like a conti, then that would be impossible. there will always be some compromises. a proton stock absorber would be like a boat in sepang. (not that it's comfortable anyway)
  10. B

SIC Track Day

then faster get ur car ready and go lar. thought ur targeting to get ur car ready for cny ?
  11. B

I LOVE my EG...

actually i think i have a skunk2 short shifter for EG sitting in the storeroom. pm me with an offer if you want it.
  12. B

SIC Track Day

yes I saw the current track day schedule only has single hour sessions all the way till december. bart can you advice what is going on with this? is sepang doing away completely with the usual 3hr sessions? or does a RM300 payment entitle participants to a full day of track, seperated into 1 hr...
  13. B

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

akuma, if you're running racechrono using an internal gps, the reading is usually not too reliable. you can check if you are consistently recording 11 sector times. also, the optimal lap times might not be accurate even with 11 sector times. eg. misjudging into a corner, you could hit the...
  14. B

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

yasir. so when do i test drive this car?
  15. B

SIC Track Day

faisal. I'm using an external gps from qstarz. Its a taiwanese brand I believe. Pretty strong. I don't even place it directly under the windscreen. I just drop it in the pocket of my door and link it to my phone via bluetooth.
  16. B

SIC Track Day

akuma. don't rely on the internal gps for accurate timings. I've used race chrono a couple of times with the internal gps and a number of sectors will be missed. Using internal gps, there are only 6 sectors recorded. The lap timings were also then inaccurate when I compared with video and...
  17. B

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

damn fast ef... u miss it dont you :) Bump: damn fast ef... u miss it dont you :)
  18. B

check engine light up when rev at rpm7000

you should take it to a mechanic and have them pull the CEL code. that would tell you why the Check engine light came on. they would basically just jumper your ecu and then identify the code based on the check engine light blink sequence.
  19. B

Overhaul engine

yup, the gsr head is different which is why the IM is different as well. you can take a look at the skunk2 cookbook http://www.skunk2.com/CookBook.php you can also ask em about it via this link http://www.skunk2.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi?do=submit_ticket you'll need to register n raise...
  20. B

Overhaul engine

the old skunk2 intake is a replica of the type-r IM. but the current model is the S2 Pro Intake Manifold. this is much bigger. I too was confused, which is why I contacted Skunk direct. You can post a question to them as well. They are quite friendly and willing to answer queries. On the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm so curious about my engine performance and really not satisfied..
Current using 4g91 DOHC and the performance for pickup very worse than previous proton engine.. Fuel consumption oso not so good..
If im using the original 4g91 manual gearbox its quite lost of power..

Now I'm using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience