Search results

1. Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

hey guys since most of us drive cars that seem to attract "unnecessary" attention it's useful to know which road stretches that have frequent blocks Based on my experiences 1.in front of crystal crown hotel kepong JPJ/Cops 2.Hartamas after royal selangor club Speed Trap 3.Section 17 after...
  2. Any one know whr 2 get Absorbers for mazda BF Clair

hey guyz any1 knows where i can get this stuff or anyone wants 2 sell??? plz let me know need it urgently la absorber kong already thanks
  3. Proton Wira 1.8 GSR Turbo 4 Sale!!!(YR2001)

Hey guyz my friend wants 2 let go of his car here's the specs of the car Engine:4G93T,converted in 2003,original body is 1.5, jpj approved Drivetrain:2WD gearbox with Triniti full race clutch plate and exedy full race clutch cover Turbo:turbo upgraded to Garret T3/T4 hybrid,custom...
  4. Mazda 323 With B8 For Sale

Hey guys im selling of my car its a Mazda 323 Clair with B8. here are the specs: Engine:mazda B8(180) standard no modifiactions done Drivetrain:B6t gearbox 2wd with exedy clutch Turbo:standard b8 turbo exept for VR4 intercooler and stainless steel piping Rims:15" Accesories:sard boost...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KELISA bolt on Turbo...

who got fren do it... can gv me some detail ma..

can tahan pakai de ma..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience