Search results

1. scomatic

What automatic engine would be good for my AE92

want Manual or Auto? How about 4AGE 16V engine? I think it would suit your budget.
  2. scomatic

EXCLUSIVE: Bugatti Veyron Actually Crashing Into Texas Lake

The man, who refused to give his name, was looking at real estate in Galveston. About 3 p.m. a low-flying pelican distracted him as he traveled north on Interstate 45 just south of the hurricane levee near Omega Bay. The man jerked the wheel, dropped his cell phone, and the car's front tire...
  3. scomatic

Can BT 20V use RON95?

the best is using RON 100, else is RON 104... Malaysia still no this standard. :hmmmm:
  4. Blacktop 500ps!!!

At last, BT still able to produced 500ps! :listen: YouTube - Levin 500ps
  5. scomatic

What is going now?

Should around 75-85k only.
  6. Supra rebuild processing

Part 1 YouTube - Full Carbon Supra Edition 1 Part 2 YouTube - Full Carbon Supra Edition 2 Part 3 YouTube - Supra Full Carbon Edition 3
  7. scomatic

What is going now?

yeah... me too... If got that kind of money, i rather to get an BMW E46, or even Evo 6.5 TME, or even 2 unit 180sx/s13, or even FD3S, and or even a Supra (2JZ).
  8. scomatic

AE92/101/111 Grille's

Not able! Unless there is the mod.
  9. scomatic

4agze sc12 question on blow of valve or compressor bypass valve

Normal setup - 1 word... Useless If install at after the supercharge, the sound will pssssssshhhhhhhh (longer than usual). But useless also. Conclusion, don't waste money in that better.
  10. scomatic

My car had just been stolen

My GPS is only show the location where i going to go only... :mad: the sensor is near to the place plug in the key there... Bump: My GPS is only show the location where i going to go only... :mad: the sensor is near to the place plug in the key there...
  11. scomatic

My car was installed immobilize (need magnet to start). But still can disable. GPS? I got... but is Garmin.... I did order the 2 way alarm already, but still haven't arrived. yes... i park the car in front of a cafe! There have people... And bright too...
  12. scomatic

Unbreakable Autolock!

for the "+", i can get it for RM 59 only Bump: i suggest to do 2 switch on off for ignition. 1 easy to reach, another 1 is hide... When off the car, off both switch... when thief coming in, they try to start but failed... and they will panic... if they manage to on 1 switch, but still got...
  13. scomatic

I think they had been cracked the Savvy Alarm code already. Even OEM Savvy also got immobilizer also had been cracked. Beside, i think they also already found a way to do a master key for the car already or else is the service center people do the duplicate. I heard the police said majority...
  14. scomatic

Need info about AE92 head lamp

At February I called, you said no stock for smoke headlamp... only have normal crystal headlamp Bump: i have stock.... want? it is Koito 1... from JP
  15. scomatic

I think all my R3 part was dismantled... :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  16. scomatic

because i just after go for cisco router installation case. I finished at night, so go to my house there to eat lo. During the time, i still haven going back home. That why can get so much thing in car... :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  17. scomatic

i straight away go to report. But you know what police do? They just send the gerak khas people out to search it. But they only send 2 car to check... damnnn.... i do ask them to do road block, but they say they can't... sh!t Bump: WPW2792, all with R3 stuff inside.... Picture i will find it...
  18. My car had just been stolen

Hi all bro, My car today 11pm just recently get stolen at Kebun Sultan, Kota Bharu. I saw the 2 malay guy drive my car away. I try to chase but failed. Damn.... My car info: Proton Savvy Manual with full R3 body kits Black color R3 sticker front and rear. Have BRClutch Sticker at rear...
  19. scomatic

Kelantan AE Team - Discussion Room

Yeah.... What plan for tomorrow? It should be nice to have a convoy, if anyone here willing to held it? I'm off, I do join Savvy group to convoy to Cameron already.:rofl:
  20. scomatic

Improving NVH for an old AE101

it already consider a good car already la... Proton car only tahan for 5-8 year only, then all the NVH sound will come specially Iswara.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
currently i'm using proton OEM dashboard with proton 1.6 meter panel..can i maintain my proton OEM dashboard meanwhile i install a mitsubishi meter panel,izzit possible to do that?thank you :biggrin:

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience