Search results

1. S

G spray work-custom bodywork

Do you have any body kits for Mazda MX5 (NB8B/Mk2.5) '01 - 05. Thanks!
  2. S

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

Dang..seems like no reply at all.. sigh
  3. S

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

205/50/R16 :) - Yokohama A Drive R1 - Yokohama S Drive - Bridgestone Potenza RE001 Adrenalin - Hankook Ventus V8
  4. S

[WTS] Add ON Universal Front Bottomline/Lips (PU) Material Design

.. any side bottom line (side diffuser)? like the Subaru Impreza Chargespeed v7 type?
  5. S

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Have yet to get my hands on it. Will let you know once I find it :)
  6. S

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

.. any Bottom Line (Side Diffuser) for Honda City (5G)? like those Subaru Impreza v7 PU? Tq!
  7. S

[wts] all type of subaru bodykit v8,v9

Can the V8 bottom line (side diffuser) be fitted to the Honda City 2009 (5G)? Need to modify? PU/Fibre? TQ!
  8. S

[WTS] Universal Diffuser Voltex , Top secret , Varis

What material is this? Fibre or PU? Do you have those side skirts diffuser? Can it fit the Honda City 2009 (5G)? Let me know :)
  9. S

[WTS] Honda City 2009 Modulo ABS Full Set Bodykit

You haven't answered my query both on MSN or PM, Douglas :bawling:
  10. S

[Promotion] Honda City 2009 Modulo Kit

Oh yah. The fog-lamp cover is the black honey comb type? As in 2 separate piece from the Original Modulo kit? Not just 1 piece, but painted over. Does it have the Modulo badge too? Oh.. no rubber lining? But can you actually put it? Thanks! :) Edit: Can you to your shop and check the...
  11. S

Tinted Offer !!! V-KOOL & Ecotint

Ecotint. RayBarrier for the New Honda City 2009 (Standard Saloon). and also RB Front + Rear, 4 door Security (4mm / 6mm)? PM me pls.. Bump: Ecotint. RayBarrier for the New Honda City 2009 (Standard Saloon). and also RB Front + Rear, 4 door Security (4mm / 6mm)? PM me pls..
  12. S

Honda City Connection Club (HC³). Calling all 5G owners who are interested to join =)

Re: Honda City Connection Club (HC³). Calling all 5G owners who are interested to joi thanks. bump! our numbers are growing..70 members on our Forums and counting :biggrin:
  13. S

[Promotion] Honda City 2009 Modulo Kit

Got a few (quite a number of) questions :biggrin: 1. Material.. ABS? 2. Does it have the 2 piece fog-lamp cover? 3. Taiwan / Thailand / Local? 4. Include the rubber lining? 5. Any drilling required? 6. Does the price included installation.. Regards
  14. S

Honda City Connection Club (HC³). Calling all 5G owners who are interested to join =)

Re: Honda City Connection Club (HC³). Calling all 5G owners who are interested to joi Well, how we differentiate ourself from TeamCity ("TC") is simple. As TC reaches out to generally all generations of the City, we at HC³ exclusively cater to those owners or prospective owners of the just...
  15. Honda City Connection Club (HC³). Calling all 5G owners who are interested to join =)

Greetings to all Honda City owners. How's it going? Would like to make a shout out to all proud owners (or future owners) of the 2009 Honda City (3G in Malaysia / 5G Worldwide) who are interested to join us at the Honda City Connection Club (HC³). We are of course a pretty new club (circa Jan...
  16. S

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

New Honda City K&N drop-in the same as the 2G Jazz ? L15A How much?
  17. S

[WTS] Honda City 5G Bodykit

hi. u got pm Bump: hi. u got pm
  18. S

[WTS] Honda City 5G Bodykit

Yea. Do upload the photos and if you could PM me the price (does it include paint & installation), that'll be great. Pretty interested. P/s: Do let me know what material are being used for the body kit :)
  19. S

[WTS] Proton Waja 1.6 (A) - July 2003 (RM29,800 Neg)

The car has been SOLD!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone tell me wat is the purpose of using midbox in our piping system?
if compare to only a piping till muffer:
how is the FC?
how is the power?
how is the sound?
which brand better?
**i am using zenden bullet, 1.7" piping and Pro1 racing twin pipe muffer
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience