Search results

1. FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER

Hello everyone, Kindly share thoughts of using fuel injector cleaner. Does it actually make a difference ; if yes, what would be possible difference and how often should we pour the cleaner into fuel tank. Many Thanks for sharing. Best regards, Satria81
  2. WTB - EVO 7 MOMO STEERING

Hello Everyone, If you have an Evo 7 steering for sale, please watsapp me at 016-2868119 Thank you
  3. WTB EVO 7 MOMO STEERING

Hello All, If you have one in good condition and want to let go, please PM me. Thank you Regards, Satria81
  4. Wtb evolution 7 original turbo

Hi All Anyone has a original Evo 7 turbo with original actuator for sale ? Please PM if you have .
  5. Wheel alignment issue - w211

Hi All I had sent my car for wheel alignment and it turned out to be worse than how it was. The thing is, the steering wheel is not at center position and it is pulling badly to the left side. Please, Could someone recommend a good place to have alignment done for W211 at around klang...
  6. Looking for evo 7 original turbo actuator

Hello As mentioned above, am looking to buy a original evo 7 turbo actuator. If available, please PM me. Thank you & Regards.
  7. I knocked my car this morning

Hi All, I knocked my car this morning and in need to fix the damage on the front part of my car. Please suggest a good workshop that can do good ketuk body and painting job anywhere around klang valley. thanks upfront for your help drive safe, satria 81
  8. Caster

Hi all, I am in need to have my satria's caster adjusted. please suggest a shop that can perform caster adjustments.. my front two wheels aren't straight when steering is at centre position thanks upfront
  9. Air flow sensor - 1.8 4g93 n/a

Hi All, Please can I know on which would be the best air flow sensor code to be used for 1.8 4g93 NA. I am wanting to have strong air suction sound during acceleration.. Thanks upfront for sharing
  10. Mod plan - 4g93 na

Hi all, I have a satria 1.8 – 4G93 DOHC presently running on a Japanese eternal ECU with code of 6123. I am unhappy with the performance thus planning to mod in order to achieve approx. 170bhp +/- I was told I can overwrite the 6123 ECU by fixing an EMANAGE, please advise if it would re...
  11. Emanage - stock evo 7

Hi all, My car is at 100% stock condition but I recently noticed that an EMANAGE was installed by previous owner. What difference would it make if I were to remove the EMANAGE. Would it reduce the performance or. . ? Kindly share your thoughts. Note: I have no plan to mod my car, I...
  12. Steel braided brake hose ..

HI everyone, could you please share thoughts on replacing stock brake hoses to steel braided hoses would there be any immediate difference of better braking ?
  13. Evo 7 differs after change of radiator coolant

Hi All, My car was running perfectly fine until I changed my radiator coolant 2 days ago. I drained the entire coolant and replaced with 04 litres of Mitsubishi coolant and now the issue is as below: my temperature gauge is showing only 1/4 temperature ( so low ) when driving & when on...
  14. In need of tender loving care - Proton Satria

Dear Car Lovers, I had noticed very recently that my 17 year proton satria is in need of some care. It had served me a lot. Thus, I have decided to send it for a complete spray painting job. Could you please freely share some choices for good colors to be chosen and what lacquer should...
  15. Evo 7 turbo issue

Dear All, Recently, i noticed that my engine oil level is decreasing . Thus, i had the issue checked and found out that the shaft on the turbine ; near / on the fins are " shaking ". Is it a norm for the shaft on the turbine to be shaky...? Please share your thoughts on how i may...
  16. Driving / race courses

Hello all, anyone knows where i could enrol for race classes or something equalavent.. thanks
  17. Workshop for evo

Dear All, Could you recommend a good workshop for a Evo. The workshop should be well versed with Evo's. Location is not of an issue
  18. satria81

Michael schumacher - accident

Dear All, I heard that 7times world champ - Schumacher has met with an accident during skiing...anyone with more info, please share hope he gets well real soon .
  19. Latest proton perdana

Dear All, Does anyone know the engine specifications of the latest Proton Perdana. Please share..thanks !
  20. Mitsubishi spare part shop

Dear All, Can i know details ( tel num ) of a shop to buy Mitsubishi Evolution spare parts in Selangor. Thanks upfront. Regards, Satria81

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After using the Battery-free smartag that I DIY'ed before, I find it kinda
annoying and difficult especially if suddenly need to use the Smartag.:thefinger:

So, now I remove the wire and DIY a Switchable smartag that still use a battery. however, the battery will consume 0mA when it is switched off, therefore make it last longer.

Check it out!::smokin:

http://donsdiy.fotopic.net/c1526239.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience